chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Top 10 advices to put the NWA back in the game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

The Top 10 advices to put the NWA back in the game Empty
PostSubject: The Top 10 advices to put the NWA back in the game   The Top 10 advices to put the NWA back in the game Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Hey guys, here's a question for all of you:

Now, the NWA has been known as the King of the Indies ever since the NWA broke away from many companies

But I want to know this:

What are your Top 10 Best advices to the NWA to not only get back in the game, but to also have the NWA competing with the WWE?

Please share your list right here.

Oh, and one more thing:

The NWA still has Buff Bagwell, Primetime, Bobby Eaton and Rick Steiner.

and here's what somebody else told me:

"I think the first thing that the NWA needs to do is consolidate. The original reason for the territories system was to prevent competition by a non-NWA body. Obviously, that failed. The NWA needs to get with the program, and merge itself into one territory. The combined revenues of all of the NWA territories should be enough to convince someone to give them TV time.

The NWA would, in order to keep the fans of each individual former territoy happy, have to take on a "WWE-light" travel schedule, going all over the continent, but not as many shows as WWE. One week do a show in an ECCW venue, the next week in an NWA Midwest venue, the next week in an NWA Anarchy, venue, the next week in Blue Demon Jr's NWA Mexico, etc. They would probably need to use an ROH like system for figuring out where to go and how often, hitting your biggest markest most frequently.

Obviously, it goes without saying that they would need to put on a quality project, and, at least emporarily, sign older stars just to draw people in, the way TNA did when they first got on TNA with Savage, Hall, and Nash."

"The World Heavyweight and World Tag Team Titles can stay, but the others (by which I mean the local versions of those titles) would have be one by one, unified with the major titles."
Back to top Go down

The Top 10 advices to put the NWA back in the game
Page 1 of 1