chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Calm Down, ok?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Let's Calm Down, ok? Empty
PostSubject: Let's Calm Down, ok?   Let's Calm Down, ok? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:57 pm

I'm not going to post this as SOL. I'm not actually making this feud thread to start a fight or anything. I'm settling a feud and hopefully future feuds that Affy may get into. It seems lie anytime that someone makes a joke in passing about you like the one I made on the thread you escalate it into an actual beef. See most people like you. You're an okay dude, but not everything is made as a personal attack. And when a mod tells you to calm down you don't respond Fuck Off. That's just stupid.

See you've started a lot of feud threads and I think it's because you get offended too easily. I've hurt people's feelings before and I've been in feuds with people you are feuding with. I learned from my mistakes and try to settle them man to man. Sometimes I mess up but everyone messes up and when you do you apologize. I'm sure a few people can tell you I've come to them an apologized for taking something too far.

Aff, we're on a site where a lot people like to make jokes. Just because I say something like to suck up to Admins doesn't mean I actually believe it. It just means I'm making a joke. Do I think you do? Of course not. It's a fair warning people will take shots on you in the future. I could've escalated this and just cursed you out for cursing me out. But name calling and saying all that stuff that you said. But I like to think I'm above posting stuff like that on the forum. And STL was right to warn you. I'm surprised you didn't get a suspension for telling him to Fuck Off. You gotta respect the mods and VIP. Even if you don't agree with them post an explanation why.

By the way, calling people Cracker is not nice. We can continue this conversation on MSN or here. I like to think this post settled our beef though.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Let's Calm Down, ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Calm Down, ok?   Let's Calm Down, ok? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Since you feel it is settled I will lock it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com

Let's Calm Down, ok?
Page 1 of 1