chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Orton Pissed Off At Eugene - Details Inside

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Randy Orton Pissed Off At Eugene - Details Inside Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton Pissed Off At Eugene - Details Inside   Randy Orton Pissed Off At Eugene - Details Inside Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

Speaking at a SummerSlam promo, WWE Champion Randy Orton said Nick "Eugene" Dinsmore was released from the company as a result of weight issues.

"Eugene was just given a second chance," The Sun quoted Orton as saying. "He came back two weeks ago and came in a little heavy from where [management] wanted him to come in."

Orton said he was upset that he returned out of shape after he pulled some strings to get him his job back.

"Nick is a good friend of mine. I pulled some strings to get his job back and he comes back all overweight," Orton said. "So all in all, I am a little upset with right now with him."

Dinsmore returned as Eugene at a Smackdown live event in late July before appearing on the August 10th edition of Monday Night Raw in a "Contract On A Pole Match" against The Miz. He was let go the following Friday.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Pissed Off At Eugene - Details Inside   Randy Orton Pissed Off At Eugene - Details Inside Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Yeah, if Randy Orton pushed for Nick Dinsmore to get his old job back after being fired for drugs then the least Dinsmore could do was be in decent shape. I'd be annoyed too if a friend had wasted a chance after I'd worked to get it for him.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Pissed Off At Eugene - Details Inside   Randy Orton Pissed Off At Eugene - Details Inside Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Wow, I didn't realise those 2 were so close.. but yeah, I don't blame Randy for being annoyed with him. You'd think that after being given a second chance, he'd do everything and anything to stay in the good books, and be as perfect as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Pissed Off At Eugene - Details Inside   Randy Orton Pissed Off At Eugene - Details Inside Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1