chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks

Go down 
+2
babaganoosh
TheWalkingDead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks   Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:43 am

Stephanie McMahon was said to be very upset at the No Mercy pay-per-view a few weeks ago over leaks linking Chris Jericho to the SAVE_US viral marketing campaign. Stephanie, like everyone else in the company, wanted to keep the return a surprise. She was so upset that she wanted to run all of the company cell phone records of the Creative Team as well as do a forensic check on their computers and emails.

Of course this is not the first time this has happened as it is always extremely hard to find the person responsible for leaking information. According to a report, several of the Creative Team members were making excessive phone calls from their company cell phones, and got yelled at for it. There have been added frustrations as of late amongst the writers in WWE as they had to completely re-write the No Mercy pay-per-view one week before the show due to John Cena’s severe injury. The Creative Team did not feel it was fair that they received the blame for the Jericho leak.

In reaction to the most recent leak, Stephanie McMahon is calling for tighter restrictions on Creative Team members. According to Dave Meltzer, Stephanie wants to specially state in the contract of Creative Team members that they do not possess any ownership to their ideas and are not allowed to speak out in public on them. She also wants their contracts to stipulate that they cannot share their ideas once they have left the company or talk about the impressions of talent or anyone they met while working for World Wrestling Entertainment.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks   Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:14 pm

Like nobody else knew he was coming back. There were rumours about his return even before the videos surfaced. But I do believe that the Creative Team does need to keep their mouths shut once they leave the building.
Back to top Go down
2g_
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
2g_

Male Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks   Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:16 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Like nobody else knew he was coming back. There were rumours about his return even before the videos surfaced. But I do believe that the Creative Team does need to keep their mouths shut once they leave the building.

Yeah i know, anyone could of have put 2 and 2 together, i had a feeling it was him when the first video played, do they think that the wrestling community is retarded or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
sara19810
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
sara19810

Female Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks   Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 2:24 am

im sure Stephanie is daughter of WWE chairman and also wife of WWE superstars HHH known as Triple H but im sure she know that her jobs but i cant blame her i respect her
Back to top Go down
nutterzx
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
nutterzx

Female Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks   Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:55 pm

there are too many leaks in the creative team, but i dont think you will ever stop it!!
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks   Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:47 pm

If she really wanted Jericho's return kept quiet... there shouldn't have been any promos at all for his return...
Back to top Go down
sara19810
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
sara19810

Female Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks   Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 12:58 am

TheWittyTwit wrote:
If she really wanted Jericho's return kept quiet... there shouldn't have been any promos at all for his return...

i agree!

Stephanie wanted doing their jobs for former wwe superstars to return rings or not but we have wait see what happened i will limit off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks   Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stephanie Blames Creative Team For Jericho Return Leaks
Page 1 of 1