chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor   Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:07 am

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

- WWE as of late have been looking toward Ring of Honor espically since its move to HDNet TV on Monday Nights. Although WWE feels no threat from ROH they know that the brand produces strong talent and have signed a couple of big names from the brand such as Nigel McGuinness and Bryan Danielson. WWE hopes to build on these stars in an attempt to fill its flagging depth of talent. ROH is going to have to watch it's back also if WWE want to sign any more talent. The ROH brand has been noted to be at its weakest point in several years.
Back to top Go down
RKOlegend
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
RKOlegend

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor   Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:23 am

lol the invasion has begun and the WWE has already taken two of their best talents away. Who else are they going to target? That's if they need to anyways lol ROH is starting to fall this is bad for all of their fans.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor   Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:32 pm

It is furhter proof that the WWE is the destination in pro-wrestling. Guys work for Indies and TNA because A. They have no better options. Angle, Nash, Booker T, Stiener, Foley, and so on. B. They are working to get noticed by the WWE.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor   Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:51 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
It is furhter proof that the WWE is the destination in pro-wrestling. Guys work for Indies and TNA because A. They have no better options. Angle, Nash, Booker T, Stiener, Foley, and so on. B. They are working to get noticed by the WWE.

Actually, I know for a fact that AJ doesn't want to work for WWE and is happy in TNA. Although, he did say he'd work Wrestlemania but, thats something all wrestlers would do, doesn't mean they want to work with WWE. As for the topic at hand, good for WWE and me. I don't pay attention to indies so I'll be glad to finally see what these guys can do albeit, their work will be limited in WWE.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor   Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:42 pm

Y2J X wrote:
Concrete Jesus wrote:

Actually, I know for a fact that AJ doesn't want to work for WWE and is happy in TNA. Although, he did say he'd work Wrestlemania but, thats something all wrestlers would do, doesn't mean they want to work with WWE. As for the topic at hand, good for WWE and me. I don't pay attention to indies so I'll be glad to finally see what these guys can do albeit, their work will be limited in WWE.

Styles might say he is happy in TNA and he may be happy in TNA, for now, but I garuntee you that given the right money and timing, he would come to the WWE.
Mone should never be an issue because TNA should match any offer that he gets from the WWE. I don't care how much it is, they have to keep him. He is the cornerstone of TNA

WWE is the ultimate success in wrestling and I am looking forward to seeing what these guys can do. This is far better then having some lame ass reality show to find talented pro-wrestlers. How many Tough Enough winners are still eft in the WWE? I think that Morrison was a winner, but that is all.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor   Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:45 pm

^Just to note on Tough Enough, while not winners, both Melina and Miz came from Tough Enough.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor   Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Y2J X wrote:
^Just to note on Tough Enough, while not winners, both Melina and Miz came from Tough Enough.

That is true. TNA's Matt Mrogan was on the first season and had to stop becuase of a knee injury, but that is a very small number of decent talent coming from the huge number of contestants.

Still, rading the Indy promotion is much better and probably cheaper then running some stupid TV show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor   Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vince McMahon Looking Toward Ring of Honor
Page 1 of 1