chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DirecTV.com's advertisement for WWE pay-per-view events lists Sting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

DirecTV.com's advertisement for WWE pay-per-view events lists Sting Empty
PostSubject: DirecTV.com's advertisement for WWE pay-per-view events lists Sting   DirecTV.com's advertisement for WWE pay-per-view events lists Sting Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Quote :
DirecTV.com's advertisement for WWE pay-per-view events lists Sting as one of the wrestlers of the promotion. The advertisement reads:

Enter the world known as WWE.
Here's your ringside seat. DIRECTV Pay Per View delivers the force, fury and finishing moves of superstars like Triple H, Batista, Matt Hardy, The Big Show, Randy Orton, and Sting. Catch the best of the up-and-coming contenders.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: DirecTV.com's advertisement for WWE pay-per-view events lists Sting   DirecTV.com's advertisement for WWE pay-per-view events lists Sting Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:03 pm

I've shared my views on how Sting should not wrestle in WWE and I don't want to get repitive so, I won't say much on that. I'm hoping this is just a mistake, I mean, it wouldn't be the first time the mess up an advertisement for WWE.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: DirecTV.com's advertisement for WWE pay-per-view events lists Sting   DirecTV.com's advertisement for WWE pay-per-view events lists Sting Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:26 pm

I have a feeling that this is a mistake, since he is still under contract with TNA. I would not be suprised to see it happen, just not that soon. If it is going to happen, WM 26 is the place.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: DirecTV.com's advertisement for WWE pay-per-view events lists Sting   DirecTV.com's advertisement for WWE pay-per-view events lists Sting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:29 am

Somebody over at DirecTV isn't paying attention to his press releases...
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: DirecTV.com's advertisement for WWE pay-per-view events lists Sting   DirecTV.com's advertisement for WWE pay-per-view events lists Sting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:20 am

I highly doubt someone could make such an error, They are not even connected except for the fact that it is the wrestling Industry. Something seems strange IMO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DirecTV.com's advertisement for WWE pay-per-view events lists Sting   DirecTV.com's advertisement for WWE pay-per-view events lists Sting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DirecTV.com's advertisement for WWE pay-per-view events lists Sting
Page 1 of 1