chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SD results 9/18

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

SD results 9/18 Empty
PostSubject: SD results 9/18   SD results 9/18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:00 pm

As announced moments ago on RAW, Batista is headed to WWE SmackDown! from RAW.

There had been talk within WWE last week that Batista's announcement would be that he is moving to SmackDown. With Jeff Hardy gone, Rey Mysterio's future uncertain and Edge out of action until early 2010, there was a serious need for some star power on the brand. The Undertaker returned early to help fill this void, but he is said to be in rough physical shape (he will need hip surgery at some point) and cannot wrestle as much as WWE needs him to.

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

SD results 9/18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD results 9/18   SD results 9/18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:43 pm

I saw this coming and it is cool with me, but I don't know what this means for Punk as WHC. I don't want to see him get past Taker, just to drop it to Batista.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

SD results 9/18 Empty
PostSubject: Batista Returns to SD! and he's gunning for CM Punk   SD results 9/18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:14 pm

Well guys,

Now that Batista has taken care of Orton, here's a question for all of you:

Now, as of tonight, Batista is INDEED heading BACK to SD! for the 1st time in 15 months

Batista went back to RAW Last Summer and he also attacked Edge in which it enable CM Punk to cash in his Money in the Bank and def. Edge to win the World Heavyweight Championship for the very 1st time

However, since last summer, CM Punk has defended the World Heavyweight Championship against Batista numerous times, but the macth has ended in a DQ due to outside interference and a Double DQ @ Last Year's Great American Bash

and now, Batista has some unfinished business with the Straight-Edged Superstar

and he wants one thing back:

The World Heavyweight Championship

Can The Animal FINALLY get the World Heavyweight Championship from the CM Punk andwin the Big Gold for a 5th time?

That's the Question!

and also, keep in mind that John Morrison who is also the I-C Heavyweight Champion also wants the World Title as well.

and now, here are some Video Clips:

Batista Returns to SD! in 2005 and brings the World Heavyweight Championship with him