chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Hell in a Cell thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

The Official Hell in a Cell thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:43 pm

The Official Hell in a Cell thread Dymw3q

Hell in a Cell Card

The Official Hell in a Cell thread 33xv9xy
World Heavyweight Championship
Hell in a Cell Match
The Undertaker vs. Cm Punk (c)

The Official Hell in a Cell thread 317abs7
WWE Championship
Hell in a Cell match
John Cena (c) vs. Randy Orton

The Official Hell in a Cell thread 2znvew0
Hell in A Cell Match
D-Generation X vs. Legacy

The Official Hell in a Cell thread 29c5gjl
Unified Tag Team Championships
Chris Jericho and Big Show (c) vs. Batista and Rey Mysterio

The Official Hell in a Cell thread 2wc1w5g
Intercontinental Championship
John Morrison (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

The Official Hell in a Cell thread N4gwf5
United States Championship
Kofi Kingston (c) vs. The Miz vs. Jack Swagger

The Official Hell in a Cell thread Jaxwdj
Divas Championship
Mickie James (c) vs. Alicia Fox

The Official Hell in a Cell thread Xeexe8
R-Truth vs. Drew McIntyre

*Match Card Set*

Last edited by Y2J X on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Cena vs. Orton will be the first Cell match that has not involved Taker or HHH. There have been 22 Cell matches, 20 PPV Cell matches. Taker has competed in 8 Cell matches and came to the ring with Kane, Hell in a Cell
Undertaker vs. Mankind King of the Ring (June 28, 1998)
HHH has competed in 7 HIAC matches, but he and Taker have been in the same cell match once, Six-Man Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship
Kurt Angle vs. Rikishi vs. The Rock vs. Undertaker vs. Triple H vs. Steve Austin
Armageddon (December 10, 2000)

HHH has won 5 Cell matches and Taker has won 4 Cell matches. Other winners include HBK 2 times, Angle, Lesnar, and Batista.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 pm

That's something "different" for a main event.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:43 pm

It is technically different, Cena has never been in a Cell match.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:46 pm

Yeah, I know, and honestly, I think this is the kind of match Cena can look good in because he's mostly a brawler. But it still is the same recipe of a main event we had for the past 12 months. Don't expect any more people buying the PPV.

Remember the years when we had a different challenger for the title each PPV? Those years were awesome!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:51 pm

It really was never that different. Take the Attitude Era for example. The WWE title was passed from Austin to Rock to HHH for a couple of years. Thrown in Foley and a really weak title run from Show and that was pretty much it.

Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but it was not much variety.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:10 am

I wasn't necessarily referring to the Attitude Era. From around 1993 to 1996, we had different challengers for the WWF Championship at every PPV, and I thought it was cool because it was something different and the cards never look the same. Nowadays, it almost seems like the PPV cards have been the same all year or with slight twitches.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:20 am

So, this pretty much says that Trips/Orton won't end in a Hell in a Cell. The biggest feud of the year (Hardy vs. Jeff may of been better but, Orton/Trips was more important [i.e. main event of mania, taking out Trips familiy (McMahons)]) and they don't even end it in a Hell in a Cell. They end the feud that, for this year, has only lasted about three months, four if you count the triple threat. I assume DX wins and HHH vs. Orton will resume but, at least it won't be for the belt...I really really hope it isn't. I don't mind this like some because this is the last match of the feud, no need to complain when it's finally ending. Not saying it was a long wait, four months isn't that long. I mean, the last single WWE title match these two had at a PPV had to be a year, maybe a year and a half?

As for what really pisses me off about this PPVs concept is...DX vs. Legacy. If this continues, I'm going to just remember fondly on the times when gimmick matches meant something and weren't just used for the hell of it to gain some more cash and ignore WWE. Anyway, this card doesn't interest me at this point. Not really surpising since the only confirmed are from Raw.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:32 am

We pretty much can assume Punk and Taker will face each other in Hell in a Cell ...what about the ECW title?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:37 am

I am pretty sure they will not put Christian vs. Zack Ryder in a Cell.

I was wanting the HHH/Orton feud to end in the Cell, without the WWE title because the feud "had gone beyond titles", but that is not going to happen. I really don't want to see HHH vs. Cena again, so I am wondering who will face Cena when the current WWE title feud is over. I think Orton and Legacy's storyline will be the slow downfall of Legacy and TDB will leave Legacy with in the next 3 months.

I hope that they put someone new in to face Cena.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:43 am

EdgeHead wrote:
We pretty much can assume Punk and Taker will face each other in Hell in a Cell ...what about the ECW title?

No way in hell thats going to be a Hell in a Cell match. The main events of the PPV are (will) be Cena vs. Orton, DX vs. Legacy, and Punk vs. Taker. Those will be in a Hell in a Cell match. I really dislike the fact that WWE doesn't treat (WW)ECW title as a world one or a main event. They haven't even added the (WW)ECW title match to the card yet.

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I am pretty sure they will not put Christian vs. Zack Ryder in a Cell.

I was wanting the HHH/Orton feud to end in the Cell, without the WWE title because the feud "had gone beyond titles", but that is not going to happen. I really don't want to see HHH vs. Cena again, so I am wondering who will face Cena when the current WWE title feud is over. I think Orton and Legacy's storyline will be the slow downfall of Legacy and TDB will leave Legacy with in the next 3 months.

I hope that they put someone new in to face Cena.

Triple H vs. Cena only happened a few times and it's fresher then either of those two vs. Orton but, I agree, I don't want to see HHH vs. Cena again. I doubt it will be anyone new, no heel on Raw is really credible enough to step into a WWE title PPV match. Will most likely see Cena vs. Trips again and maybe Cena vs. HBK once more before anyone new steps up.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:36 am

I don't want to see HHH lose to Cena again, but they are one and one in one on one matches. I don't want to see HHH lose to Cena, but at the sametime, I don't want see Cena drop the title in 3 months. Besides, HHH and Orton have to finish their feud, before HHH and Cena start one. I know that feud went on forever, but they can't just drop. The whole reason HHH target Rhodes and TDB and then got HBK come back to help him, was to get to Orton. He was never going to get to Orton without taking out TDB and Rhodes first.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:53 pm

I think that's the point too but that feud with Legacy is more than just a hurdle to get to Orton at this point; it's literally a sidetrack. We're not even talking about the possibility that Triple H will feud next with Orton soon. For all I know, I think that Legacy/DX HIAC Match will probably trigger Ted Dibiase's face turn that WWE wants in place before "The Marine 2" is released at the end of the year. So, to me, Triple H's war with Orton isn't even the main focus of the feud; it's more about how the split between Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase will happen.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:54 pm

The rumor I read about TDB's face turn, is that it will happen around SS.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:06 pm

Yeah, that's what I read too. That's why I said that the match at Hell in a Cell would "trigger" Ted's face turn.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Not to be a buzzkill, but I heard that this isn't like Breaking Point. Every match will be inside the cell. Just like with TLC every match is either ladder or tables with only one TLC match.

And no, Zakk Ryder will probably cash in his title shot next week and lose.

Then we will see Christian and Shelton Very Happy

What, I can dream can't I?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Not every match will be in the Cell. Punk/Taker, Orton/Cena, and DX/Legacy will be the Cell matches.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Not every match will be in the Cell. Punk/Taker, Orton/Cena, and DX/Legacy will be the Cell matches.

Which is way too much. Personallly, I think only Cena/Orton should be in a Hell in a Cell match.

stl311 wrote:
And no, Zakk Ryder will probably cash in his title shot next week and lose.

According to his twitter account, he is facing Christian on WWECW. He posted a photoshopped picture of him with the belt and said, "This is what it could look like next week". That's not a direct quote by the way. He also posted a photoshopped picture invovling Kayne West but, that isn't important, I just found it interesting.

Anyway, I figure one of five things can happen. One, Zack Ryder loses and is out of the title picture and Regal gets another shot at HIAC. Two, Ryder loses due to Regal and his stable interferring and we get a triple threat at HIAC between Ryder, Christian, and Regal. Three, Same situation except add Kozlov and Ezekial in, I find this one very unlikely to happen. Four, Ryder wins and then Christian gets his rematch at HIAC. Fifth, Christian wins and no match at HIAC.

Out of those, I figure three and four very unlikely; two and fifth, very likely.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:51 pm

Sorry for the double post but, *Updated*. The Intercontinental Championship match was added I awhile ago and I added the United States Championship match to the card.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:50 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Rey Mysterio's Return Date Inside + First Match
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

Rey Mysterio will return at the Hell in a Cell PPV on 10/4, teaming with Batista to challenge Chris Jericho and The Big Show for the Unified tag team titles.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:40 am

WOW, For the first time in ages I am looking more forward to the IC and US title then the main events. Even though the Main Events are in the cell.

Kofi (c) Vs Swagger Vs Miz will be a solid match. I think it will center around Swagger and Kofi with Miz being the one mostly getting hurt though, But I assume Miz sneaking in a pinfall.

Morrison vs Ziggler is Ziggler's match IMO. Both are great but Ziggler has proved himself week after week.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:49 pm

*Updated* Taker vs. Punk should be entertaining but, I'd much rather it not be in a Cell. Jericho has had good matches with both Batista and Rey (who I'm not a fan of) so I doubt Show would ruin this match to much.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:52 am

Urgh, again I have to double post. *Updated* Divas Championship match and R-Truth vs. Drew McIntyre added. Match card is now set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell in a Cell thread   The Official Hell in a Cell thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Hell in a Cell thread
Page 1 of 1