chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Former Giants WR Plaxico Burress officially sentenced to two years in jail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Former Giants WR Plaxico Burress officially sentenced to two years in jail Empty
PostSubject: Former Giants WR Plaxico Burress officially sentenced to two years in jail   Former Giants WR Plaxico Burress officially sentenced to two years in jail Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:45 pm

"A teary Plaxico Burress traded his Giants jersey for a prison jumpsuit Tuesday.

The talented but troubled ex-Super Bowl hero was sentenced to two years in jail for weapons possession, 10 months after he shot himself in a crowded nightclub.

"I want to apologize to my family," Burress said before Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Michael Melkonian imposed the jail term.

Prior to the sentencing, Burress exchanged hugs and kisses with his family - at one point burying his face into the shoulder of his 3-year-old son.

"I love you," Burress whispered to little Elijah before he was led off, wiping tears away and offering a rueful wave to his family.

Burress, 32, carried the boy into the courthouse in one of his last acts as a free man.

It was unclear where Burress will do his time, but he was taken from the courthouse for processing at Rikers Island."
Back to top Go down

Former Giants WR Plaxico Burress officially sentenced to two years in jail
Page 1 of 1