chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 15 reasons why Bill Clinton was the best president

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Top 15 reasons why Bill Clinton was the best president Empty
PostSubject: Top 15 reasons why Bill Clinton was the best president   Top 15 reasons why Bill Clinton was the best president Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:12 pm

1 reason per post, wait for someone in between before you go again. After 15, I'll be locking this and looking at another thread.

I'll kick it off with:

1. He was the closest America has come to a black president.
Back to top Go down
DivineComedy.
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
DivineComedy.

Male Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 reasons why Bill Clinton was the best president   Top 15 reasons why Bill Clinton was the best president Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:24 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Black
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Ryan Black

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 reasons why Bill Clinton was the best president   Top 15 reasons why Bill Clinton was the best president Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:30 pm

^^
I think we'll be doing this for different presidents and seeing which was better?

As for reason one, I think it's a little weird seeing as no matter the color of the skin, being a good president, or the best, relies on what you do to improve the country, white, black, asian/hispanic decent whatever. Neutral

Unless it's trying to be funny:

2) Will have sex with a mummy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 reasons why Bill Clinton was the best president   Top 15 reasons why Bill Clinton was the best president Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Ryan Black wrote:
^^
I think we'll be doing this for different presidents and seeing which was better?
Actually, I was only going to do this 1 president and do another completely random topic afterwards.

Ryan Black wrote:

As for reason one, I think it's a little weird seeing as no matter the color of the skin, being a good president, or the best, relies on what you do to improve the country, white, black, asian/hispanic decent whatever. Neutral
After Obama, I think being black is apparently a big criteria for presidency worldwide Razz

Ryan Black wrote:

Unless it's trying to be funny:
Sad attempt I know...Sad

3) He was able to build an economy that took years for Bush to screw up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 reasons why Bill Clinton was the best president   Top 15 reasons why Bill Clinton was the best president Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 15 reasons why Bill Clinton was the best president
Page 1 of 1