chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered (vs Hector Zavaglia)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guilha
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Guilha

Male Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered (vs Hector Zavaglia) Empty
PostSubject: Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered (vs Hector Zavaglia)   Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered (vs Hector Zavaglia) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:09 am

~ Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered ~

|| Prologue – Blog by Aaron Wolf ||

“Guess who’s returning this Saturday?! … No! Not Eminem … No, not Zelda … Nope. Not The Rock! What the fuck?! … Fuck you smarks!! It’s me, yours truly, Aaron Wolf … That’s right: the guy who doesn’t need to go to the gym to keep being extremely fit; the guy who’s ugly but is still a million times prettier than you; the guy that has a former pizza boy for best friend (that’s Will, btw) … etc etc … I could go on and on all day comparing myself to you, really embarrassing you, but it’s really not worth it, is it? AH! Don’t answer, it is really not … So yeah, stupid shit apart, down to serious business, I’m back … Now now, don’t cum in your pants yet! … wait … wait …… hold on …… okay, you may cum now !! …… Aaah! … I can smell and hear the sticky sound of semen pouring down fans’ penises all around the world for their favorite idol ... Thank you, thank you … Aaron Wolf’s magnificent return will happen this Sunday and it seems like the guys up there put him in a match against Mr. Zavaglia … *pause* … who?! … Oh wait, I know, is it the guy who lost against Leon Caprice, at Uprising? … To be completely honest with you, Uprising II was the only show I’ve watched since I’ve been away from CGS, and a guy who bitches about how the outcome of the match was unfair and was obviously totally dominated through the whole match, is the type of wrestler I, me, Aaron Taylor Wolf, have to face in my glorious and Godlike amazing return?! … If I knew that, I’d have waited until next week or would have just interfered at Uprising, since it’d be much funny seeing live how little Zavy was humiliated, ‘cause that shit was funny on TV; a “small package” … haha, nobody loses with that nowadays, seriously … but well, we’re talking about simple middle-class wrestlers here, with no real talent whatsoever, so I guess I shouldn’t be acting all this surprised but I have to admit it was ubber lulz … But the funniest thing was not the thing in of itself but a friend of mine, a couple days before this, told me, and I quote: “Have you seen that Zavaglia guy? He looks like he’s in good form … He’ll have a title around his waist in no time, if he can keep it going” and I’m like “Cool, I’ll keep an eye on him” and then BAM! Little Hector loses, and I’m like “Lolz, srsly?!” and “Looks like he couldn’t keep it going…” and then Santa Claus comes out with an AK-47 and was like “Yeah, fo’ sho’, I love tits” and I’m like “Orly?” and then Jessica Alba entered the room and we f-- … Either way, that’s another story for another time … (Although she does have nice breasts …) …… Like I was saying, I may not have had a brilliant career so far in CGS, because, I’ve to admit, I’m in a pretty bad streak but God, I can handle myself, I don’t need shitty fags “fighting” me … there’s even the danger I can take another month off, this time due to injury, because I may fall asleep during my match and if Hector was smart (now that I think about it, I may not be in much danger…), he can take advantage of that and knock me out … How suck-ish would that be? Very, exactly … Either way, may I add that one of my 4 losses was due to my tag team partner? Seriously, I get put in a match against Seth Omega and his boyfriend with this Xavier guy as my tag team partner? Seriously, that’s not even funny … I’m not the type of guy that bitches at his losses (for I am not an irresponsible and spoiled kid) and all that, but that loss hurt more than my loss against Kyle Evers because I went into that match with just no psychological motivation, so every hit I took seemed like 2 hits, and even I can admit and see that me, with that homeless and talentless farce as my tag team partner, could not win that match, it just wouldn’t be possible … Then seriously, what the fuck, look at that other match versus Steve Storme … Okay, so, I am defeated against Kyle Evers and then (I’m guessing to make “feel better”, which abnormally failed..) I’m put in a match against Steve Storme, who was in a 20-0 winning streak back then? … I don’t want to bitch much but I think it’s really obvious to the eyes of everyone that the Board is run my people with no class and without any sort of knowledge about wrestling … For shame! … … Anyway, I got to go take a shit and I think something’s wrong with me and I’ve to go to the hospital … I haven’t insulted the worms and meat-beaters with no social life who attentively read this awesomestatic blog every week … oh wait, there it goes ……

Yours truly,

Aaron Wolf”

|| The Scene - Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered ||

- Flashback -

Date: Monday, 20th September 2004
Place: London Central Secondary School

xXx – Female voice narrating – xXx
“Another school year is about to start for millions of students around Canada, and that, of course, includes Aaron Wolf. It was just another snowy day in the City of London, but it was not “just another day” in Aaron’s life, as Aaron Wolf’s life suffered a complete overhaul for the first time in that very same day … This is the story of how Aaron Wolf met his now 5-year girlfriend Miyu Kimura.

London wakes up once more under a snowfall, in what is granted to be a boring and long day for the students all around the world, and at the London Central Secondary School it promises not be much different. Friends reunite, new friends are done and some even are lost. Compliments and, as always, spoiling, will be sure to begin running all around the school in no time. While the start of school is a day 99% of the students don’t want to hear about, not everything will be bad for 2 students in particular: the rebel Aaron Wolf and the oh so sweet Japanese-descent Miyu Kimura. Aaron had not attended school the previous school year as he spent that year working in a shop near his house to earn some money, while Miyu moved to that school this previous school year, with this one being her 2nd school year in this school. Needless to say they have never had seen each other or, at least, properly meet.
While the feared school bell rang for another school year to begin, the same old Aaron Wolf, of course, wasn’t ready yet … All surprisingly tidied up, wearing some fine blue jeans and a black button down shirt, certainly ready to try and catch the eye of some ladies, and lazy as ever, he had just started taking breakfast … Surely he, just like everybody, didn’t want his mother shouting at him, so he hurried up on the breakfast and picked up his schoolbag, which only really had a notebook and a pen inside, and quickly walked to the school … Arriving at the “scene”, the whole yard was left with no people, just snow and leaves, as everybody was already attending their classes, so Aaron walked inside the old school and through the same old main hall. The hall was big and had an old feeling to it, although it kind of looked modernized at the same time. Aaron saw no major changes in it from 2 years ago, except, while he was walking through it to go to his class, he noticed his locker was the only which had been changed. Not that they changed the locker itself but everything he had written there just wasn’t there anymore … Things that he was so proud of, such as a face with 2 big eyes he himself had drawn and “What u lookin’ at, homie?”, and all that was gone … He felt so sad but happy that the locker was still there for him … Good thing he registered for the past year, despite not attending it … But well, he had no time to think about his locker now and had to arrive at his classroom soon … Turning right, to a smaller hall where the room was, at the end of the main hall, he saw a girl who seemed lost … She was wearing blue jeans, a black coat and a light blue scarf … He kept walking, occasionally looking her in the eyes and giving her a smirk (with her smirking back), and he had just found his classroom when, just after he put his hand on the handle to open the door, which was signed as “Room 13”, he quickly takes it off and approaches the girl.”

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
Lost?

xXx – Girl – xXx
Hmm, yeah, you can say so …

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
Can I help?

xXx – Girl – xXx
Maybe …? I need to know where room 24 is …

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
Oh, yeah, sure … *points down the hall* Just there. Second door to last, on the right.

xXx – Girl – xXx
Thanks.

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
At your disposal, lady … Got to go now, see you later, maybe…?

“She didn’t reply with a “yes” or “no”, she just simply smiled back to him and walked to her room as he walked to his. Finally, he opens the classroom door and enters. The whole 11th grade class looks at him and he just puts an innocent smile on, as the teacher looks surprised but doesn’t say anything to him. Aaron was quick to find a chair for himself, as, it appears, he wasn’t the only one who had the habit to turn out late, for none of his most close friends was there, and, needless to say, he “accidentally” sat down in between 2 blonde good-looking girls, and, as they were looking at him, he simply smiles back and takes out his notebook and his pen … He managed to pay attention to the first 3 minutes of the class but soon his mind was elsewhere – sleeping … Woke up by the ringing bell which announces the class is over, Aaron gets up and packs his stuff as this was the only class he had in the morning. Coincidence or not, this was also that other girl’s only class of the morning, so they were quick to meet again on the hallway, both with their bags. She was with a couple of her friends and as they sighted each other both just looked at each other with a smirking face … “This promises to be good”, thought little Aaron to himself …
Too lazy to go back home to then have to return to school, and just after walking through the school to see what was new, he decides to lunch at the canteen, as the next class was only two hours away … After spending around 10 to 20 minutes in the line, he was finally able to pick up something to eat: two hamburgers, a small salad and a Pepsi … Looking for a table where to sit, Aaron couldn’t believe his eyes and a big smile appeared on his face as he saw a great opening, seeing as the girl he had met on the hallway was there, on a table by herself. So, he confidently approached her with the tray on his hand.”

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
May I…?

xXx – Girl – xXx
Yeah, sure, I guess … This is a public space.

xXx – Female voice narrating– xXx
“Aaron sits in front of her, takes off his bag and starts eating. He couldn’t help but notice she was not impressed by his presence there and that she was not eating any meat, just a salad. As he starts eating, both are silent and don’t say anything to each other, but, after a couple of minutes, Aaron gives the first talk.”

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
So, were you able to find your classroom?

xXx – Girl – xXx
Ah, yeah, thanks for that.

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
No problem … By the way, what did you say your name was again?

xXx – Girl – xXx
I didn’t.

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
… So …?

xXx – Girl – xXx
It’s Miyu … Yours?

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
Aaron. Aaron Wolf!

xXx – Miyu – xXx
Miyu Kimura.

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
Okay, nice … So, where are you from? Tokyo, Beijing or something?

xXx – Miyu – xXx
Haha, no … I’m Canadian … Just my parents are Japanese.

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
Hmm okay … I don’t think I’ve seen you around here … By the way you were lost this morning, I’m guessing it’s your 1st year here?

xXx – Miyu – xXx
Nah, I’ve been here since last year but my classes were all on the 1st floor and the ground floor is different … This is kinda embarrassing, I know …

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
Haha, no worries … That’s probably why I haven’t seen you around much because I didn’t attend school last year. Went to work in a shop to earn some money to buy some shit-- … I mean, “stuff”, sorry …

xXx – Miyu – xXx
*giggle* , it’s okay.

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
You think I’m an asshole, don’t you?

xXx – Miyu – xXx
That’s what I thought at first, since you kinda got that fame around, my friends said. I guess you can say you’re not what I expected.

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
Is that good?

xXx – Miyu – xXx
Let’s just say you haven’t impressed me yet.

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
Oh, really? … Okay then.

xXx – Female voice narrating– xXx
“Aaron picks up his bag and takes off his notebook. Miyu is kind of shy but Aaron was making her feel very comfortable quickly. She had never felt that way before, even with her close male friends, but it looks like Aaron is making it easy. She thought he was pretty cute on the outside, but she still had yet to find the true Aaron on the inside. As he takes off his notebook, she gives him a smiley look to which he replies back with a smile as well. Aaron opens the notebook, rips a page off and then packs it back in the bag. He starts messing with the paper and, after a couple of attempts and frustrated seconds, Aaron finally was able to make an origami flower, which he then hands to Miyu, with a smile on his face. Miyu put a smile on her face as well, she couldn’t believe it.”

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
I can do this … … Ah! Here it is! … For you.

xXx – Miyu – xXx

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
Like it?

xXx – Miyu – xXx
Yes.

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
Impressed yet?

xXx – Miyu – xXx
I guess you can say so …

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
… I know you’re smiling but something’s not right … What’s wrong?

xXx – Miyu – xXx
It’s just that … No one has ever done something this awesome for me … All the guys just fight others and show how much they’re tough but you haven’t done that yet and I truly apprecia--

“Before Miyu could finish the sentence, Aaron sits up and leans to kiss her on the lips. Both seemed into it so it lasted about 3 seconds. Not many people around noticed the kiss but the ones who did kinda looked surprised. That was such a magical moment for both. Miyu: never had she felt a moment like that. She had just met Aaron but he was something like she never had seen before. He was sweet and you could notice he cared. Miyu never had a boyfriend until then because she was always very careful and decided to focus on studying rather than love, at least until the right man appeared. And there it was he; when she least expected for someone to impress her, on the 1st day of school, Aaron has just done it … But the feelings Aaron was feeling inside weren’t much different. He did not know what love truly was until this very moment. She just attracted him; He never had felt like this. He has had many relationships before but everybody knew he just wanted to take them to bed and split after a while – it was his nature – but you could see in his eyes and feel in his heart pump that this time it was going to be different. Aaron was truly in love and this could be the 1st woman, after his mom, which he truly gave a shit about … He now slowly sits back on his chair as she opened her eyes, blushed, and both smile so happily at each other.”

xXx – Miyu – xXx

“Aaron takes off a piece of one of the notebook’s page, takes off his pen and then writes down his phone number, followed by “I love you” … He hands it to Miyu and she asks for the pen. It was her turn to write her number, and she added “Love you too”. She shows it to Aaron and both were just able to memorize each other’s numbers, as they keep smiling at each other. You could see both were truly happy and who knows what could happen next … Aaron starts packing his stuff, puts his bag back on his back and picks up the tray as he sits up, ready to leave.”

xXx – Aaron Wolf – xXx
So … I kinda have a class now and I have to go. So, we’ll talk later, okay?

xXx – Miyu – xXx
Sure!

“Aaron leans back down to kiss her, and she replies positively, kissing him back on the lips. Before leaving, he picks up the origami flower and puts it in her hair, just above her ear ... Both look so happy, like they haven’t been in years as he now leaves and almost lets his tray fall with the excitement … Behind he leaves a heart which just had been opened to the world and Aaron can certainly expect to have to work to conquer it completely. What could a relationship between a rebel - who was, after all, one of the sweetest guys a girl could have (according to Miyu) – and, me, a good student with high marks, who’s heart has never been given out for anyone, turn out to be? … It promises to be interesting.”

- End of Flashback -

Scene goes black as Miyu’s voice continues talking.

xXx – Miyu narrating – xXx
“So this was the story of how me and Aaron first met. They truly were magical moments and I can’t describe them better … That’s all I remember. I told the story by Aaron’s side for he has told me it all. I felt the same as him so things weren’t much different on mine. Aaron has been amazing when it comes to love and I could not wish for a better person to fill that spot in my heart after all these years, but wrestling is also his passion, with which I share his heart with. He always tries to be the best and give out his best. Although he knows his last matches on CGS weren’t his best, he looks to redeem himself this Saturday because he knows only the strong survive and, as the song says: “Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered”, and he certainly isn’t, and won’t let himself be, a weak pig - neither in love nor in wrestling.”

|| Epilogue ||

“There is no heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity! Choose ye this day, this hour, for no redeemer liveth!”

The Satanic Bible: “The Book Of Satan”, IV:2

TBC {The End}
Back to top Go down

Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered (vs Hector Zavaglia)
Page 1 of 1