chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To E

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-12-20

To E Empty
PostSubject: To E   To E Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:12 am

Quote :
Oh, Lord ... I think you have hurt my feelings.

That 5% Warning level will be worth this shit. Hell, I might even get extra for this. But I don't care cause it will all come together at the end. But you know what's funny? That you were online for about 2 hours straight after I posted this and took you waaayyy long to reply. Plus, you saying that I can't admit my mistakes? What mistake did I do? Call you ignorant? That wasn't a mistake.

Then, you wanna talk about ripping Rp's and admitting shit. Dude, shut the hell up. You make me sick to my stomach every time I look at you type, or see your name somewhere. You are so stupid. Calling me hypocritical for shit that doesn't even make sense. I don't tell people to shut up, and sure as hell don't spam chat boxes. In my opinion, you're the one being the asshole, and the only reason you are dragging on this thread is because, someone like you, who is so in-popular and lame, that you think people will like you if you keep replying. It's pathetic.

I got people who have backed up what I say. That you're a bitch, and they hate you. And that kinda sucks while on the internet also. How, do you have people come to a consensus about hating you, and they don't even know you? Sounds to me like you are being a some kind of superhero. "Super Bitch". But, I don't want you to use your super speed and run away, or fly away, and ask for the thread to be locked like Hipp locked the thread before when we were having a conversation.

Now, let's talk about you trying to diss my RP skills. Bitch, I can beat you any day in a match, and it doesn't surprise me that someone like you would say something like that. I am better than you in every way, shape, or form. Compared to you I am god. You can be whomever you please. But at this moment, you can just call me your leader. Fucking maggot.

You also are so damn lame. Also, trying to fucking talk down someone. Always, trying to diss someone's RP skills. I know you have already addressed this, but you can't talk. For reasons I don't think I need to mention. As Eminem said in 8 Mile, "Bitch you could be in shits creek, with paddles, this deep. You're still gonna sink".

So it doesn't matter how many times you reply back to what I said, cause no matter what happens you will still lose, still be lame, still be looking like a dumbass, and still be at the bottom of the food chain of Dxx.

But, now back to when you said that I was running around asking for people to do a scene with me. Let's address this. What's wrong with that? I want a little help with me RP. Hell, I even asked you. So if you're trying to diss me, you're dissing yourself in the process. Cause, if Im so pathetic that I was running around asking everyone, you're pathetic for accepting my offer.

But, you want me to admit something. I was being a dumbass when I asked you to be in a scene with me. But, if you noticed, the part you sent me back in PM was so shitty, I didn't even want to use it. I just went on and had your character say whatever I want. AND, humiliated your character in the process.

I don't know where I saw it, but someone said that Brandon wouldn't last more than a year in CGS. I say he won't last more than a month. With all the astronomically elegant role players running around there, i wouldn't be surprised if you went crying home to your mom, asking if you can rip her RP's off also.

Plus, the only reason I used that one RP twice, was because I didn't have much time to RP. I have a life you know. I don't sit back and waste all of life on the internet because I have no friends in real life like you. I'm popular at my school, I don't get bullied by bigger people and then go ahead and go to the internet and try and act big cause no one can see you, or get to you.

You remind me of Eric Steel. Always getting in fights, and then talking shit and then saying, "Do something then ... oh wait, you can't! Cause this is the net" It's pathetic. Just like you.

And stop acting bi-polar. First, you were acting like you and me were cool on the c-box and now all you can do is talk shit. Quite frankly I never liked your goofy ass in the first place. Always trying to be funny and shit when you are clearly not.

So pick a damn side, you wanna be quite, and never say shit to me again, and be sorta cool with me? Or do you want to be on the other side, as one of my enemies in life. Who I reckon to make their lives hell as E-fedders? See, it can go either way. So, you need to pick one motherfucker, or I'll internet pwn your ass so hard that your damn computer will crash.

Think about what you say about before you say it. It can make you look like a illegitimate bitch, who clearly is just ranting because he wants popularity in the fed. But, fuck the karma. Fuck all the bullshit, and last but not least, Fuck you.

See what I did above? That's called pwnt. Know what it is, Brandon/Shadow/Whatever the hell your name is? ... No? You just got a taste of it.

Care to lock the thread or reply. I can go on like this whenever I get on the Pc. But, I don't have time for all of the me, dominating you in this thread. So, if you really wanna get beat, go ask a bully at school to continue what he is doing. OR make friends with your hand.

Does anyone agree with any of the shit I'm saying? Lolz.

ohyeah; note to brandon:
[See how you spitting 184 words, can turn into 1042 words of god pwn? Don't try and get at me again .... bitch.]

First of all, for those of you wondering, he posted this on DXX. Just to sort out the possible confusion.

Now, before I start picking this apart, piece by piece, I'd just like to let readers know that E-Man is a joke, and for the most part, a lame. If you want some lulz, just read the bullshit above.

To start things off, you know what's even more funny? The fact that you ran around DXX, PMing everyone, and asking them to feature in your RP, which (I might add) you used for both DXX, and CGS. Lot of creativity there.

What mistakes have you "do"? Well, there's that little English mistake there, to kick things off, but if you want to get personal, you're just an annoying little bitch. You roam around DXX, generally being a dick, and bragging about Soulja Boy, as if he's the God of rap, when really, he's just a great big fail. Kinda falls into your category. Plus, if anyone's ignorant; it's you. For no reason at all, you felt the need to walk all over Josh, and then act as if it's none of my business. First of all, Josh is my friend, and secondly, your ego just pisses me the fuck off. The other day, you came on the cbox, and just randomly started dissing people. Affy, me, and whoever the fuck else. Fact is, you're a jackass. Moving on.

You say I make you sick to your stomach? Why? Because I speak the truth? Because I tell it how it is? Is that, E? You don't like to hear how much a hypocritical prick you are? Well, if that's the case, then maybe you should just stop being one. Then, and only THEN, will I lay off your case. Until then, you can go die, for all I care.

You say that I'm stupid for calling you hypocritical "for shit that doesn't even make sense"? So, tell me... If what you do isn't logical, why do it? To be honest, it just makes you look like a dumbass.

You say that you "don't tell people to shut up", and that you "don't spam chat boxes"? What next? "I'm gay, no homo"? Seriously, you're one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever encountered. You stand there, in denial, when yet, like I said earlier, you were insulting members on the chat box just a few days ago. Not only were you telling them to "shut up", but you were also telling them to "fuck off", "suck a dick", or whatever other bullshit came out your mouth. So again, you are proven wrong.

"In my opinion, you're the one being the asshole"... In my opinion, you're a fucking douchebag. I know I've sad this quite a bit, but it needs to be said again; you're sooooooooo hypocritical. I mean, it's really just pathetic.

"the only reason you are dragging on this thread is because, someone like you, who is so in-popular and lame, that you think people will like you if you keep replying. It's pathetic."... I lol'd. This actually leads back to my question, which, if you don't remember, is "Are you fucking retarded?". You're just a moron. Your insults are lame. I wasn't trying to gain any friends by replying in the topic; I was trying (and succeeded, I might add) to prove a point, and that point is that you are a fail. You run your mouth, like some big tough guy, when really, you're just a kid. I doubt your balls have even dropped yet. Thirteen, and talking shit. I remember those days, and I can't say that I'm proud of them. Nor should you be. You need to come to the realization that when you pick a fight, it's important to know who you're dealing with, and right now, you're dealing with me, which is a HUGE problem on your part, because not only am I older in age, but also intellectually. I can find many holes in your game. What can you find in mine? Nothing, because as I already stated earlier; I speak the truth. You, on the other hand... I would suggest stand-up comedy, but unfortunately, all you can throw out are a bunch of insults, and utter nonsense. Funny at first, and then just eventually, plain annoying.

"I got people who have backed up what I say. That you're a bitch, and they hate you. And that kinda sucks while on the internet also. How, do you have people come to a consensus about hating you, and they don't even know you? Sounds to me like you are being a some kind of superhero. "Super Bitch". But, I don't want you to use your super speed and run away, or fly away, and ask for the thread to be locked like Hipp locked the thread before when we were having a conversation."

I also have people who say that you're a dick. You should have seen the cbox, just the other day. People were loling at the fact that you were running around, PMing the entire roster, and asking desperately for someone to feature in your rp. Had I known just how much of a lame you are, I would have never given you that satisfaction.

You know what else sucks while on the Internet? Your presence. This is supposed to be a happy time of year. Make it jolly for us all, will you? Go fall through some ice.

No, you're right, no one knows me, but no one really knows you either, and yet, you too get a negative consensus, as you like to say. There's the hypocrisy again. Big surprise.

You're next comment there... I don't even know what to say, except for... LMF TO THE AO! "Super Bitch"? Wow, that's just about as creative as you using the same rp in two different places. Way to go. *Highfive*

"Now, let's talk about you trying to diss my RP skills. Bitch, I can beat you any day in a match, and it doesn't surprise me that someone like you would say something like that. I am better than you in every way, shape, or form. Compared to you I am god. You can be whomever you please. But at this moment, you can just call me your leader. Fucking maggot."

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What the fuck was that? Sounded like a bunch of immature bullshit to me. Like, seriously... Grow up. Call you my "leader"? How about I just call you a fucking retard? I think that fits more to your description.

"You also are so damn lame. Also, trying to fucking talk down someone. Always, trying to diss someone's RP skills. I know you have already addressed this, but you can't talk. For reasons I don't think I need to mention. As Eminem said in 8 Mile, "Bitch you could be in shits creek, with paddles, this deep. You're still gonna sink"."

What are you on about now? You talk down to people more than anyone. I see you on the cbox, all the time, arguing over nonsense. And for your next comment, when have I ever dissed someone's rp skills? I'd like to know.

"So it doesn't matter how many times you reply back to what I said, cause no matter what happens you will still lose, still be lame, still be looking like a dumbass, and still be at the bottom of the food chain of Dxx."

Well, once you read my reply, it'll change your entire opinion on that statement. All I'm going to say.

"But, now back to when you said that I was running around asking for people to do a scene with me. Let's address this. What's wrong with that? I want a little help with me RP. Hell, I even asked you. So if you're trying to diss me, you're dissing yourself in the process. Cause, if Im so pathetic that I was running around asking everyone, you're pathetic for accepting my offer."

Nothing wrong with it. I just find it hilarious that you were so desperate, as to ask every single person on the roster, including those of who you generally dislike. And no, I'm not "dissing myself in the process". I found out later on that you were asking everyone. I thought at the time that you were a cool guy, and that maybe we could get along, but that all went to shit, thanks to your ass driven ego. If only I had known you were such a dick, like I stated earlier; I never would have featured in your rp.

"But, you want me to admit something. I was being a dumbass when I asked you to be in a scene with me. But, if you noticed, the part you sent me back in PM was so shitty, I didn't even want to use it. I just went on and had your character say whatever I want. AND, humiliated your character in the process."

If that's the case, then why did you even bother using it? Doesn't make a lot of sense, but I'll let you in on a little something it does do, and that's make you look like a total idiot.

"I don't know where I saw it, but someone said that Brandon wouldn't last more than a year in CGS. I say he won't last more than a month. With all the astronomically elegant role players running around there, i wouldn't be surprised if you went crying home to your mom, asking if you can rip her RP's off also."

You don't know where you saw it? Wow, what a smart one you are. You say that I won't last more than a month? Watch me prove you wrong AGAIN. I mean, it seems to be fairly easy. You have no decent, let alone good arguments. Just get a life.

Astronomically elegant? Wow, the power of Yahoo! Answers for "What are some other terms for great?". Good job!

As for the mom joke... Lame. Enough said.

"Plus, the only reason I used that one RP twice, was because I didn't have much time to RP. I have a life you know. I don't sit back and waste all of life on the internet because I have no friends in real life like you. I'm popular at my school, I don't get bullied by bigger people and then go ahead and go to the internet and try and act big cause no one can see you, or get to you."

I find it ironic how others, like Alex, for example, can manage two rp's, but you can't. Maybe you just have a little case of... Hmm... I don't know? Laziness? Yeah, that's it. You're just too fucking lazy to get off your ass, and do a second rp. People like me, on the other hand, who are dedicated, don't have any problem with it.

You're popular? Yeah, that's what they all say... The one's who slit their wrists, and cry themselves to sleep every night. Unlike you, I'm not going to brag about my personal life, because realistically, we know absolutely nothing about each other

If no one can get to you, then why did you post "Brandon pisses me off" earlier in the cbox?

"You remind me of Eric Steel. Always getting in fights, and then talking shit and then saying, "Do something then ... oh wait, you can't! Cause this is the net" It's pathetic. Just like you."

That's pretty hypocritical, considering you start more fights than anyone. It seems that whenever you go on, there's always some sort of problem.

"And stop acting bi-polar. First, you were acting like you and me were cool on the c-box and now all you can do is talk shit. Quite frankly I never liked your goofy ass in the first place. Always trying to be funny and shit when you are clearly not."

Yeah, you and I were cool, up until you decided to be a dick, and start on Josh.

Now, since it's late, and can't be bothered to quote anymore of this bullshit, I'll wrap it up on a quick note; E, fact of the matter is, you're an asshole. A hypocritical one at that. So, when you wake up in the morning, and soil yourself, remember that. Night.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2008-10-30

To E Empty
PostSubject: Re: To E   To E Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:26 pm

Sorry, man...not to get involved...but you have like 11 posts on this site. Starting an arguement with somebody so early with extremely minimal experience on this site and zero longevity is kinda ridiculous, you know? I just think that if this was really an issue because of another site, it should have been dealt with there or on PMs. I didn't even bother to read this entire thing. And I don't really care either. I'm just saying, this was a tad bit unnecessary to post on this site, especially publically. Just saying.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student

To E Empty
PostSubject: Re: To E   To E Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:47 pm

RKO93 wrote:
Sorry, man...not to get involved...but you have like 11 posts on this site. Starting an arguement with somebody so early with extremely minimal experience on this site and zero longevity is kinda ridiculous, you know? I just think that if this was really an issue because of another site, it should have been dealt with there or on PMs. I didn't even bother to read this entire thing. And I don't really care either. I'm just saying, this was a tad bit unnecessary to post on this site, especially publically. Just saying.

Smile

Arguing via PM can result in a ban. I would take it to MSN, but from other sources, I've learned that he doesn't use it. This is "The Fued" board, so why not voice my opinion here?
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

To E Empty
PostSubject: Re: To E   To E Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:14 am

Actually Brandon PMing won't get you banned...don't be like me don't spread it on the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student

To E Empty
PostSubject: Re: To E   To E Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:12 am

Affliction wrote:
Actually Brandon PMing won't get you banned...don't be like me don't spread it on the forum. Very Happy

What's the point of having a feud board then?
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

To E Empty
PostSubject: Re: To E   To E Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:17 pm

To have legit feuds that are started on this site that we want to prevent from spreading across the forum. When you arrive here, you should probably want a clean slate, right? So why just up and start a feud with somebody else? Don't be like mvp, he just got himself banned for being feud-happy upon joining the site. And everybody hated him. This started on another site; take it to PMs, the other site, or just keep it to yourself. No real point in joining a forum just to start trouble.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

To E Empty
PostSubject: Re: To E   To E Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Brandon wrote:
Affliction wrote:

What's the point of having a feud board then?
To resolve feuds on this board so that everyone can continue to post along side each other without conflict. It's not meant for people to drag their dirty laundry from other boards onto ours.

If E doesn't respond to this thread by the 27th (4 days after the creation of the thread), this thread will be locked.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

To E Empty
PostSubject: Re: To E   To E Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:38 pm

It's the 27th. Request lock.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

To E Empty
PostSubject: Re: To E   To E Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:39 pm

You're all retarded for this whole incident.

Especially Jose.

Closed
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sponsored content

To E Empty
PostSubject: Re: To E   To E Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To E
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion :: The Feud-