chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE takes a shoot at Carlito

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

WWE takes a shoot at Carlito Empty
PostSubject: WWE takes a shoot at Carlito   WWE takes a shoot at Carlito Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:04 pm

Source:Prowrestling.com

- WWE.com's latest Power 25 Ranking takes a shot at Carlito, who left the list this week, with the following remark: Carlito – "Off the P25. Not so cool, huh, Carlito? The Caribbean Bad Apple reaps the reward of being lazy to the core lately."

A really lame move from WWE in my opinion!What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: WWE takes a shoot at Carlito   WWE takes a shoot at Carlito Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:25 pm

I think it is funny and that the power 25 is a joke anyway so it makes sense they would do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

PostSubject: Re: WWE takes a shoot at Carlito   WWE takes a shoot at Carlito Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:26 pm

Yea,I guess your right,but I still think its lame to do that!
Back to top Go down
2g_
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
2g_

Male Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE takes a shoot at Carlito   WWE takes a shoot at Carlito Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:31 am

Wow lmao I bet he's really pissed now
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE takes a shoot at Carlito   WWE takes a shoot at Carlito Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:56 pm

WWE does not do POWER 25 it is done by a outside company called The Academy of Wrestling Arts & Sciences.
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

PostSubject: Re: WWE takes a shoot at Carlito   WWE takes a shoot at Carlito Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:59 pm

I heard that It was done by an outside company too,but I bet WWE has something to do with it!Damn if they don't want Carlito they just need to release him from his contract!
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE takes a shoot at Carlito   WWE takes a shoot at Carlito Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:05 pm

What's teh point in pissing off a young star who's already frustrated? Once people like Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin and Carlito realise that they're going to be constantly overlooked for muscular giants who suck in the ring maybe and decide to leave, WWE will be stuck with the same old stars wrestling well into they're 40s putting on slow matches against roided up muscle men, the ratings will drop. Carlito had potential, why bury one of your young stars by jobbing him out to Harry Smith and then mocking him on your own website. WWE are unbeleivable...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE takes a shoot at Carlito   WWE takes a shoot at Carlito Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE takes a shoot at Carlito
Page 1 of 1