chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won?

Go down 
5 posters

Raw or iMPACT?
Raw
WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won? Vote_lcap33%WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
iMPACT
WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won? Vote_lcap67%WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won? Empty
PostSubject: WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won?   WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:14 pm

January 4th 2010. TNA iMPACT went up against WWE Raw. They both had their fair share of stars. I want to know which you thought was the better show. I was going back and forth from what I saw in terms of show quality TNA iMPACT won my vote hands down. Everyone knows I mark for anything Jeff Hardy. Plus Sean Waltman, Hogan, and Flair. Great show. WWE had a pretty regular night aside from Brett Hart being there. So I'm voting for iMPACT.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won?   WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:25 pm

iMPACT won by a long shot, they brought back actual wrestling and gave me something to look forward to.

The Jeff Hardy chair shot reminded me of a time when Hardy was fun to watch...good stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
/wooo/
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
/wooo/

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won?   WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:18 pm

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-news/wwe-raw-rating

WWE Raw............................................................................3.37
TNA iMPACT!........................................................................1.5

Close race in the poll to the right.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won?   WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:38 pm

Still, TNA was getting lower ratings than Superstars and ECW, I think this is a mass improvement from before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won?   WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:33 pm

WOW, That is great work by TNA. A few months ago Raw was getting like 2.5 ... Its pretty solid to be honest
Back to top Go down
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won?   WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:33 pm

sorry for being so late but imo i saw both shows and i give the vote to TNA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won?   WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw vs. TNA iMPACT, Who won?
Page 1 of 1