chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW? Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW?   Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Hey guys,

It's time for your RAW Thoughts:

1. What were your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW?

2. What were your thoughts on Maryse vs. 1/2 of the Bella Twins?

3. What were your thoughts on the Fatal 4-Way Match between MVP, Jack Swagger, Carlito & Mark Henry?

4. What were your thoughts on DX vs. JeriShow?

5. What were your thoughts on Sheamus vs. Evan Bourne?

6. What were your thoughts on Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton?

7. What were your thoughts on the confrontation between Bret Hart & Vinnie Mac?

8. Will the Legacy break-up?

9. Will The Miz and Maryse reunite as champions?

10. Will Bret Hart lead the Hart Dystany to Tag Team & Women's Gold in 2010?

Bonus Question: What are your thoughts on Mike Tyson hosting RAW Next Week and will we see a confrontation between DX & Tyson after what happend @ Wrestlemania XIV?

Please share your thoughts on all of this.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW?   Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:53 pm

I never thought I would see Bret in the WWE again and it gave me chills. I liked how they did not have a ton of backstage segments because they sometimes feature far too much of the guest host. I can't wait for the Vince/Bret angle to unfold.

I am almost sure that Mayrse will win this tourny and the title.

3. What were your thoughts on the Fatal 4-Way Match between MVP, Jack Swagger, Carlito & Mark Henry?
I am glad to see MVP get back into the title picture.

I liked this match, but I am tired of the DX/Swaggle thing already. It is fun for backstage segments, but I hate seeing him get involved in matches

It was sort of a squash, but Bourne did put forth a great effort, as did Sheamus

It was a good end to the feud and I am looking forward to seeing the end of Legacy unfold.

I was waiting on this all night and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Yes.

I would say yes.

Hart Dynasty is going to benifet from Bret's presence and I think that is great. It is time that they got a real tag team push.

Bonus Question: What are your thoughts on Mike Tyson hosting RAW Next Week and will we see a confrontation between DX & Tyson after what happend @ Wrestlemania XIV?
I would say something is going to happen. I hope Dyson doesn't have 10 goons following him around alll night.

Danileson def. Chavo before Raw, so it appears that he will be brought to TV soon.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW?   Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:18 am

It was alright. Bret Hart didn't look too bad and his segments with Shawn and Vince were pretty entertaining. And Hart/Jericho backstage was cool too. But overall, they didn't really do alot with him. And what happened with the Hart Dynasty? Sad

I'm not a fan of WWE divas matches, typically. This was a squash, sort of a waste. You know, filler time. Maryse winning was predictable.

Nice match. Pretty entertaining. I was crossing my fingers for Swagger to finally make a comeback...but MVP gets the win. The Miz has defeated MVP cleanly multiple times, I don't see why he needs a title shot. Swagger would've been better IMO.

It wasn't the best of matches, but it wasn't awful. Hornswoggle annoys me to no extent. How does somebody his size hurt Big Show by simply jumping on them? Meh, the match ending was semi-predictable and upsetting. Jericho should be on Raw.

I liked this. It was spur of the moment and they actually made it look like Bourne had a shot. He came off hot but got destroyed, of course. Nice way to make Sheamus look extremely dominant, but to also make Bourne look decent in the process. Fun match.

Pretty good match. Same caliber as their past uninterrupted encounters. This has to be the END of the feud, because Kofi has now lost cleanly to Orton twice in a row. He can't possibly come back from that now.

Meh, kinda boring. It was too abrupt. Talk, celebrate, kick to balls, end of show. They could've done lots of things to build up. I wasn't a fan of this specific segment.

Of course. It's destined. Every team breaks up eventually, even if it's not forever. But they will soon.

The Miz as US and Maryse as Divas...yes, they will.

He had better. I'd mark if Natalya entered that tournament and won it. Hart Dynasty should be defeating DX soon for those belts. I'm not sure if Bret will LEAD them, but it will happen.

I actually thought about this once it was announced. It's almost as if they're bringing back all of Michaels' inactive enemies. It should be entertaining, nonetheless. I expect Tyson to punch-out Miz next week.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW?   Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:32 am

Well RKO93, I think that as far as Natalya goes, I would rather see her hold the Women's Title rather than the Divas Title and the reason is this:

I want her to get revenge on that controversial Michelle McCool

I would LOVE to see Hart Dynasty captured the Unified Tag Team Titles and the WWE Women's Title and this'll be like The Hardys & Lita back in the year 2000
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW?   Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:36 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Hey guys,

I enjoyed his on screen time. His promo with Vince wasn't really entertaining and pretty obvious, at least when you knew a feud was going to happen between the two. I really enjoyed Bret talks with Jericho and Shawn Michaels.

Quote :

With the wonders of DVR, I was able to skip this sure-fire crap match.

Quote :

An entertaining bout. I don't really expect MVP to win. Honestly, WWE has dropped the ball on him and I've lost faith that he'll ever succeed in WWE past the point he's at. I've been wrong before but I can't see him winning the WWE title within a year or two and years back, I could see that.

Quote :

Pretty entertaining. Hornswoggle is a waste but nothing else was particular bad. Nothing was too special either, although I rather enjoyed Jericho kicking Hornswoggle in the face. Hornswoggle jumping on Show was pointless and didn't even inflict much or any damage on Show, which King did comment on. I'm glad Jericho's off Raw.

Quote :

My favorite match of the night. Sure it was short but it's really cool to see Bourne take it too Sheamus, albeit he got dominated afterwards.

Quote :

It was pretty good. I was really pulling for Kingston to win, I knew he wouldn't but I really hate Legacy. Orton is much better without Dibiase or Rhodes and vise versa. I prefer all three of them to have singles career. The match wasn't bad though.

Quote :

Check my answer for number one.

Quote :

Yes and I can't wait.

Quote :

I don't care either way.

Quote :

I really hope so.

Quote :

Please share your thoughts on all of this.

It's good to see who they choices for guest hosts are improving.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW?   Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:00 pm

I was glad that they did not dump the whole McMahon Family/Orton feud and have Orton kick Bret in the head. I hate when something happens and a year later they forget about it.

I am glad that they are getting people who have had something to do with wrestling, but that is going to change soon. It is back to the lame actors plug their project crap again.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW?   Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:02 am

Bit late, but deal with it.

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Hey guys,

It was pretty damn amazing. I actually had chills, believe it or not, and it was my first time watching a show in like, a year or something. I was impressed with how the whole show was handled. Wasn't over the top, it was just right. I actually am starting to get back to wrestling now, ever since I saw this episode of Raw.

Quote :

Meh, everything with Maryse is awesome. The Bella Twins were quite boring, to be honest, but just Maryse's expression made the match.

Quote :

Great match. From what I know, WWE basically gave up on MVP, and seeing him win and become the contender was great. He's always been one of my favourites. Though he doesn't work well as a face for me, his storyline with Miz is awesomeee.

Quote :

I don't know why everyone was saying it was just "good". It was pretty amazing to me, to be honest. It was my favourite match of the night. I do agree that Hornswoggle should stay away from matches though - okay, sure be a walking advertisement, but him interrupting matches is just annoying. He was basically the only downfall of the match for me. Everything was perfect till he got involved.

Quote :

I didn't quite get it.

Quote :

I don't see why Kingston is really over, to be honest. It seems like WWE has big plans for this guy, even making him wrestle against Orton, one of the top guys(and compete to be a contender for the championship against Cena and Orton again). He's not charismatic to me, but the match itself was good. Shows both guys' wrestling abilities.

Quote :

I loved it.

Quote :

Of course.

Quote :

I hope so. I think these two are ones to watch out this year. Their improvement since the last time I watched wrestling has been tremendous.

Quote :

He will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW?   Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on Bret Hart hosting RAW?
Page 1 of 1