chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raw Nerve

Go down 
+2
tnalockdownfan
/wooo/
6 posters
AuthorMessage
/wooo/
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
/wooo/

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Raw Nerve Empty
PostSubject: Raw Nerve   Raw Nerve Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:52 pm

I've been waiting for this just as much as I have been waiting for Bret Hart to return. Seeing as Bret signed a short term contract. Perhaps we could see this once more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAMMmsONvbU
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Raw Nerve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Nerve   Raw Nerve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:42 am

Hey guys,

Yes it's true

another Game Show Host will be hosting RAW Tonight

That's right

William Shatner Former Host of abc's Show Me the Money a Game Show from the Producer of Street Smarts, Deal or No Deal and 1 vs. 100 will be hosting RAW Tonight LIVE from The Home of Country Music Nashville, TN

William Shatner is best known as James T. Kirk on Star Trek, he also played the title role to the Aaron Spelling Cop Series T.J. Hooker for abc and he also hosted Rescue 911 for CBS and he also starred in Boston Legal, appeared as a spokesperson for Priceline and starred in the USA Network Series TekWar

and he even appeared on Pyramid during the New York City Days w/host Dick Clark and the late Bill Cullen as well as other TV Game Shows such as Match Game and Million Dollar Password and Who Wants to be a Millionaire both w/Regis Philbin

Tonight, The Shatner will be hosting RAW

What will he have is store for WWE Heavyweight Champion Sheamus?

What will he have in store for WWE U.S. Heavyweight Champion The Miz?

and what will he have in store for the Unified WWE World Tag Team Champions DX?

Plus, fellow Canadian Bret "The Hitman" Hart will also show up on RAW as well to confront Vince McMahon once again

and 2 Canadian Divas will collide for the WWE Divas Championship as Maryse takes on Gail Kim

Will Maryse regain the Divas Gold for a 2nd time or will Gail Kim be the 4th woman in WWE History to hold the Women's Gold and the Divas Gold?

all this and more, plus, it's a Show Me the Money Reunion as William Shatner reunites with Former Show Me the Money Model and current WWE Diva Eve Torres

and what's next for Randy Orton and Legacy?

and will William Shatner and Jerry "The King" Lawler make peace?

That's tonight on RAW LIVE from Nashville, TN w/Special Guest Host William Shatner

I wonder will he and Eve Torres will do their dance and will he say SHOW ME THE MONEY?

and also, I wonder will Heather Locklear show-up as well?

and now, for those of you that don't know:

Here are Video Clips for you to checkout:

Check'em out:

William Shatner on The $10,000 w/Dick Clark