chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment Empty
PostSubject: All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment   All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:23 pm

What Ladder Match moment made you chant "Holy Shit"? As much as I don't care for Jeff Hardy, he did do some insane stuff with a ladder. One moment that comes to mind is when Vince came off of a ladder and put Hogan through the annouce table, at WM 19.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment   All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:33 pm

I have so many that come to mind but I won't go into great detail.

Turning Point 2006: Kaz Vs Christian Cage. just everything in the match, They didn't need a table or a chair to utilize the ladder. Just a great contest.

Jeff Hardy/ Bubba Ray WM 16. Swanton Bomb of the top of the ladder.

Money In The Bank WM 22. Jeff Jumps on Edge who is lying on the ladder.

There are a few other things here and there but these are the main ones of the top of my head which are worth a mention.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment   All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:38 pm

This is not really a moment, but, one of my all-time favorite Ladder Matches is Jeff Hardy vs. Taker, on Raw, in July of 02.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment   All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:44 pm

It was great because Jeff controlled 75% of the match. I genuinely thought he would win that contest ... Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment   All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Sykesy wrote:
It was great because Jeff controlled 75% of the match. I genuinely thought he would win that contest ... Oh well.

I know. The whole time I was thinking no way he will win and then he go so close to winning. It was a truly dramatic moment and when Taker helped him up after and gave him a little respect tap on the head, it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment   All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:32 pm

I got three...

In one of the TLC matches between the Hardy's, Dudley's and Edge & Christian (can't remember which 1 it was), when Edge speard Jeff from the top of a ladder while Jeff was dangling from the title belts.

Wrestlemania 23 when Jeff hit that leg drop on Edge putting him through the ladder.

Wrestlemania 24 when Shelton got pushed off the ladder by Carlito and I think it was Jericho, he fell through the ladder snapping it in half.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment   All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Edge vs. Christian, No Mercy 01, when Edge gave Christian a Conchairto on top of the ladders.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment   All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Quote :
Wrestlemania 23 when Jeff hit that leg drop on Edge putting him through the ladder.
This. WM 23's Money in the Bank was the best one in my opinion. That was some insane shit I remember watching it on youtube over and over.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment   All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Ric Flair, at age 56, in his first ever ladder match. It was Edge vs. Flair on Raw, in 2006.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment   All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All-Time: Favorite Ladder Match Moment
Page 1 of 1