chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

(updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut. Empty
PostSubject: (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut.   (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:18 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

- Former WWE Superstar Ken "Kennedy" Anderson has been spotted in Orlandon, Flordia at the Universal Studios. He is expected to be the "Major Superstar Acquisition" tonight at TNA Genesis.

I knew this is who it was and though it is cool that he will be back in wrestlig, he is not a "huge star" and I knew JB was overhyping this thing. I knew it was just a matter of time before Kennedy came to TNA.

Last edited by Concrete Jesus on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut.   (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Not surpising but I'm definitely pleased by this. I'll probably tune it to TNA more often with Anderson working there.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut.   (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:20 pm

IT'S EDGE

Nah, Looks like its Kennedy Sad

Ohh well. Should still be good
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut.   (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Sykesy wrote:
IT'S EDGE

It is not going to be Edge so you have to let that go. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut.   (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
IT'S EDGE

It is not going to be Edge so you have to let that go. Smile

Which is why I said ...

'Nah, Looks like its kennedy'

XP

BTW ... ITS GONNA BE EDGE
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut.   (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 pm

^^Will you keep telling me "it is going to be Edge" even after you see Kennedy? Wink
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut.   (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:44 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com
Source: The Wrestling Observer
- Sources have indicated the the card will be changed tonight at Genesis for the debuting Ken Anderson. It is being reported by The Wrestling Observer that Abyss will lay out Lashley leading to Abyss vs Ken Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut.   (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:49 pm

pretty much mate. But Abyss Vs Kennedy ... Awesome
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut.   (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:54 pm

I don't know the alignments of the TNA wrestlers so does this mean Anderson going to be heel or face based off this? I'm hoping heel since he isn't nearly as entertaining as a face. Also, I wonder if they're going to bring up that in WWE (kayfabe) Anderson was the one who injuried Lashley, and it was durning that injury that Lashley left WWE.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut.   (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:16 pm

Y2J X wrote:
I don't know the alignments of the TNA wrestlers so does this mean Anderson going to be heel or face based off this? I'm hoping heel since he isn't nearly as entertaining as a face. Also, I wonder if they're going to bring up that in WWE (kayfabe) Anderson was the one who injuried Lashley, and it was durning that injury that Lashley left WWE.

Right now, I think Abyss is a face, but we will have to see how it plays out tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut.   (updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(updated)How TNA's "Major Superstar Acquisition" debut.
Page 1 of 1