chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview Empty
PostSubject: The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview   The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Quote :
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson spoke to Sports Illustrated this week to promote his new "Tooth Fairy" movie. To read the full interview, visit SI.com.

During the interview, the former WWE superstar stated once again that he wants to return to WWE to host WWE RAW and was actually supposed to host the show earlier this month:

"I do plan on going back and hosting. I was actually gonna go back this month, but the day I was going to host, I had to go to Mexico for promotion of the movie, so we had to cancel that," Johnson said.

Johnson says his return to WWE, rumored to take place this summer, will be more than just a typical one-night guest hosting gig:

"I've remained close with Vince McMahon over the years, but here's the key. It's not just to go back and host. I don't want to do that. I want to go back and host and do something special. I want to entertain the fans in ways they haven't been entertained in years."
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview   The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Heard this a few days ago. Great that I read this while watching classic Rock stuff though. God bless youtube.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview   The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:12 pm

This is confirmation that it will happen and it will be more then a one night thing. I can't wait to see The Rock on Raw again.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview   The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:29 pm

I'd love if he'd come back for a month or so and have a big match at WM, but obviously, seeing as he said it'll be around summer, that isn't going to happen anytime soon. Anyways, even if he just decides to host one week's raw, it'll still be great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview   The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:08 pm

I am almost sure we will not see The Rock wrestle again, but it will be great to see him in WWE, for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview   The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Oh, We will see him deliver a rock bottom or two. Along with a Peoples elbow.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview   The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:27 am

Hopefully on The Miz. The guy's been amazing in the last couple of weeks but the mark in me can't stand the guy.

But I really hope to see some comedy stuff with The Rock and Santino. Or better yet, The Rock mocking Todd Grisham or Josh Mathews just like he used to do with Coach and Kevin Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview   The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:35 am

Memeber when he made Coach dance the Charleston? and when he made Cole wear all of the Rock's merch at once? and when he made Coach say his payers. Coach starts out by saying "What up G." and Rock said "What in the blue hell are you doing?" The time he called Kevin Kelly a hermaphordite? Man the Rock was electric with a mic in his hand.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview   The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:43 am

I thought it was Kevin Kelly who had to wear The Rock's merch on his head but I could be wrong.

Any of The Rock's promos is golden. The one he had with Chris Jericho on RAW when they were stealing each other's catchphrases is so great.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview   The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:30 pm

The time I am talking about is when WWE had an after Raw special on the Home Shopping Network. Rock made Cole put on all of his merch, as he plugged each peice of merch.

I loved the night Jericho came to Raw. Y2J plan? I have the KY Jelly plan. I'm gonna lube this boot up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candyass.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview   The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:14 pm

The best thing about The Rock and Chris Jericho doing promos together was the fact that they could play on each other's bits and come up with their own to put themselves and the other over. That gave us so many great things.

Y2J: "You and your unibrow and your Just Bring It! Bring what? A vomit bag? A fig newton?"

The Rock: "It doesn't matter whether it is Chris Jericho's daddy, Chris Jericho's mama, Uncle Joe Jericho with the glass eye, your cousin Jimmy Jack Jericho or Grandma Jezebel Jericho with the iron lung!"

Last edited by EdgeHead on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview   The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:05 am

Jericho almost always has some interaction with the guest host. I am sure he will have something going on with the Rock.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview   The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:02 am

Well, I assume that they'll bring him for one night on RAW when that happens but I'm also sure that we will see something occur between Jericho and The Rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview   The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rock talks about hosting Raw, in SI Interview
Page 1 of 1