chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA?

Go down 
+2
Concrete Jesus
Sykesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA? Empty
PostSubject: What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA?   What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:08 am

What do you think would have happened?

Who Would be competition?, Would WWE be twice as big as it is today?

To me, TNA is an alternative. Usually fast paced action where alot WWE does not allow TNA does. (i.e. Piledrivers up until a few years ago), So I think WWE would be the same. Could have a few more guys like Hernandez, Daniels etc. But it would still be around the same size.

ROH would most probably have all the X Division guys in there so i think ROH would be pretty big gut still be considered Indy.

What do you think would have happened without TNA?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA?   What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:10 am

WWE would not be twice as big without TNA becuase TNA is not that much of a factor, WWE is not effected by TNA. I am sure that another promotion would have stepped into TNA's little nitch and whoever that is would not have a effect on WWE either. You can tell me that I am wrong and pretend TNA is a factor, but they are not. TNA is not on WWE's radar. WWE is not battling TNA for anything because WWE is already at the very top of the wrestling business. TNA is a hundred miles away from WWE and Hogan/Bisch will make sure that they stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA?   What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:25 pm

TNA not a factor?

Most of America knows of TNA, Even the world (In Wrestling fans). Angle, Christian Cage, Booker T have jumped ship. As has Jeff Hardy. Kennedy has become part of TNA and so many more BIG Names.

WWE are ahead of TNA alot but TNA have been catching up at a rapid pace and in a few years WWE will be shitting themselves.

Why did WWE make Y2J mock Hogan on January 4th, Why did John Heder mock Ric Flair last week. Ohh but there not afraid of TNA .... *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA?   What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:25 pm

^ To be quite honest, if Vince was afraid of TNA, then WWE would have done something drastic by now, think Attitude Era style, but PG, of course. We all know how McMahon can be when he's desperate for something. But tell me, why would the WWE be scared if TNA's ratings are not even anywhere near that of Raw's?

As for your question, if the Jarretts did not start TNA, then I don't think we'd see some household wrestlers because I don't think WWE would have signed some TNA wrestlers because of their violent nature that is not allowed in the WWE anymore. It's great that TNA gave these wrestlers a chance WWE would never have given though. As for WWE's involvement in this question, I don't think it would have mattered whether the Jarretts started TNA or not to them. Yes, I guess you can call them rivals because it's the only other "big" promotion, but TNA has been around since 2002 and they've never really caught up with the WWE, because the WWE has been the main wrestling promotion for years now. And CJ is right; TNA is not a big factor.

You can say that America knows TNA, or even you can say it's known all over the world, but that doesn't really matter. They might have been known by people, but the ratings clearly show which promotion is being watched, obviously by a much higher margin.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA?   What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:45 pm

To say TNA is not a factor is just riduclous. I highly doubt WWEs popularity and success would be effected that much, if at all, had TNA never started but to claim TNA is not a factor is just wrong. I think you all know what I'm talking about. Had it not been for TNA, Christian would not be having his amazing CLXXXII+ (182+) WWECW championship. Christian is in a relatively higher position in the WWE than he would of been if he never jumped ship to TNA. That's how TNA affects WWE. Now, I don't think WWE's success would be any different but things like the wrestlers in WWE would be different (and their position). Which to me, is what really matters so I'm glad TNA is around.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA?   What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:51 pm

WWE is not afraid of TNA and if WWE wanted Flair and Hogan, they would be there now. It is well known that both Hogan and Flair had contact WWE about being back in the WWE and they said no. Hogan and Flair did not choose TNA over WWE. They chose TNA because they were the second best option. WWE is not afraid of anything TNA is doing and they do not need to be. All TNA is doing is taking former WWE talent the WWE no longer wants and stealing storylines WWE has already done. TNA is not a factor and they sure as hell are not stealing viewers from WWE. Both WWE and TNA's ratings are just about the same as they were before this Hogan thing happened. If TNA wants to compete with WWE, they should put BFG up agaist Mania. Same night, same time, and then we would see who the fans chose. You all already know who would win that battle. TNA is years away from anything like that. All they have done is have 1 3 hour special up against Raw, that is all. I would love to see them move iMPACT to Monday nights. TNA could not compete with WWE for one night, let alone on a weekly basis. Impact ratings are barely better then ECW or SuperStars. TNA is not a factor and the WWE IS NOT AFRAID of anything TNA is doing right now. You know it and I know it. You can posture and pretend like Hogan is doing by running his mouth in the press, but that DOES NOT make it true.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA?   What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
It is well known that both Hogan and Flair had contact WWE about being back in the WWE and they said no. Hogan and Flair did not choose TNA over WWE. They chose TNA because they were the second best option.

Compete Bullshit, Flair left and he was never released. He went on Hogans Aussie tour and liked it. He then spoke to Foley and decided to go to TNA. He never re asked WWE ROFL.

Same with Hogan, This is not well known. This isn't even true. Hogan has never been fond of Vince, he wrestled for WWE because they was no other competition. But notice how in 06 was his last Wrestling in WWE, And was also the biggest year of TNA. TNA got pretty big from 06 on. Hogan saw these guys were becoming competition and in 08 decided to join and HELP them.
Back to top Go down
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA?   What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:47 pm

IMO nothing brings the greatest out of wrestling then a little rivalry with another company. And i think if Jeff never came along somebody else may have and who knows it may have been that much better...But i am happy the way it is going right now
Back to top Go down
doctorcube
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA?   What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:52 pm

if jarate or whatever his name was never made TNA then some good stars might be just leaving WWE developmental by now, or still competing in mexico and japan. Some other federations might have tried for a cable deal, and would've most likely floundered just as hard if their show was on monday nights.

I'm not saying your opinion of TNA is wrong, I'm just saying you've been watching too many plucky '80s family movies about underdogs taking down big business. TNA wants to be a good alternative, but they also proved to be pants on head retarded by becoming a sports entertainment company and hiring hogan to take on WWE on monday nights. if Jarhead never made TNA, then Kurt Angle and christian and jeff hardy would've gone either into retirement or independant bookings before making a return to WWE later. We'd probably be seeing AJ Styles taking his first awkward and poorly written steps into WWE right now, and thursday nights would still be dominated by "House" Reruns.

Hogan and Bischoff would still be doing some godawful side wrestling projects, Nash and Hall would go to JCW and stay there (where they belong), and JBL would still be an announcer and I would smoke a pipe and say "JBL and JR... the announce team of the century."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA?   What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What If Jeff and Jerry Jarrett never started TNA?
Page 1 of 1