chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Major RR Spoilers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Major RR Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: possible RR spoiler   Major RR Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Kenny Williams (Wrestling-Radio.com)
Source: Wrestling Observer

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the WWE Championship Match at the Royal Rumble is expected to be Sheamus defending against John Cena

It is also being reported that Shawn Michaels and Triple H may be the last two participants in the Royal Rumble Match itself, but this has not been confirmed as of yet. Michaels has also challenged The Undertaker to a rematch at WrestleMania 26, but if this planned Royal Rumble Match finish DOES happen, it could lead to HBK vs. HHH at WrestleMania, which was brought up in previous talks within WWE

I would totally mark my shit out if it were HBK and HHH at WM. I don't want to see a DX break up per say and I don't really want to see a HHH heel turn. I would rather them let the fans decide who to cheer for and let HHH and HBK do their thing.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Major RR Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Another possible RR spoiler   Major RR Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Quote :
- Edge's rehab for his achilles injury is ahead of schedule and WWE officials are expecting him to return at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view in two weeks. It's possible that Edge will cost Chris Jericho the Royal Rumble match, setting up their bout at WrestleMania 26.

It will be great to see Edge again and it will great to see face Edge. He has been a heel for over 5 years and the change will refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Major RR Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Major RR Spoilers   Major RR Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com
Source: www.f4wonline.com

- While plans can always change, at last word Triple H was considered the favorite to win the Royal Rumble and receive a title match against Sheamus at WrestleMania. As a result, Sheamus is highly expected to retain his title against Randy Orton this Sunday, leaving Orton to move on to his expected feud with Ted DiBiase.

Shawn Michaels is expected to face Batista at No Way Out to determine who will battle the Undertaker at WrestleMania. It's pretty much a lock that HBK will overcome "The Animal" to setup the obvious, which would leave big interbrand match at WrestleMania as John Cena versus Batista.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Major RR Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major RR Spoilers   Major RR Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com
Source: www.f4wonline.com

- While plans can always change, at last word Triple H was considered the favorite to win the Royal Rumble and receive a title match against Sheamus at WrestleMania. As a result, Sheamus is highly expected to retain his title against Randy Orton this Sunday, leaving Orton to move on to his expected feud with Ted DiBiase.

Shawn Michaels is expected to face Batista at No Way Out to determine who will battle the Undertaker at WrestleMania. It's pretty much a lock that HBK will overcome "The Animal" to setup the obvious, which would leave big interbrand match at WrestleMania as John Cena versus Batista.

This is just horrible! The best WWE can do is have the Undertaker take on 1 of 2 guys he's faced before at Mania. That's just great, way to push new stars.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Major RR Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major RR Spoilers   Major RR Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Sheamus is a new star and this is WM. They are not confident enough in the new guys to put them in the main events. HBK vs. Taker for the WHC will sell big time, but it is not known if Taker vs. Morrison would sell.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Major RR Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major RR Spoilers   Major RR Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:52 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Sheamus is a new star and this is WM. They are not confident enough in the new guys to put them in the main events. HBK vs. Taker for the WHC will sell big time, but it is not known if Taker vs. Morrison would sell.

I meant their lack of pushing new stars or coming up with better storylines. At the very least they should have Taker vs Jericho, not this shit again.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Major RR Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major RR Spoilers   Major RR Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Straight-Edge Xach wrote:
Concrete Jesus wrote:

I meant their lack of pushing new stars or coming up with better storylines. At the very least they should have Taker vs Jericho, not this shit again.

As much as I hate the idea of Shawn vs. Taker II (and I've made that no secret), I'm actually glad they aren't doing Jericho vs. Taker. Edge is the much superior choice for Jericho's opponent and no doubt in my mind that will be the show stealing match at Mania.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Major RR Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major RR Spoilers   Major RR Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:23 pm

They have put a new stipulation into the HBK/Taker feud. Last year, it was just about ending the streak. This year, it will also be about taking Taker's WHC. I liked the match last year and I am looking forward to the rematch. I would bet that if you ask all wrestling fans, the majority would want to see the rematch. I know that a few of you were not as happy with last years match, but most people loved it. It was voted the best match of 09 for a reason and it was not only given that honor by WWE. All of the major wrestling publications said the same thing.

Furthermore, it makes far more sense to have Jericho vs. Edge. I think that this match would be happening, even if Edge did not get hurt. I think that they won the tag belts to set up this feud and then Edge got hurt. I think DX would have beaten Jeri-Edge at TLC, Jericho would have blamed Edge for the loss, and thus a feud would have been born.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Major RR Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major RR Spoilers   Major RR Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:01 am

It's 2010 and Triple H is STILL the main focus of WWE. Can't we have ONE WrestleMania go by without Triple H in the main event? I mean I hate to sound like your typical smark, but get creative WWE!
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Major RR Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major RR Spoilers   Major RR Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:33 am

Mr. Tambourine Man wrote:
It's 2010 and Triple H is STILL the main focus of WWE. Can't we have ONE WrestleMania go by without Triple H in the main event? I mean I hate to sound like your typical smark, but get creative WWE!

Sheamus being his opponent at Mania isn't creative enough for you? Trips makes the most sense for Sheamus to be facing, with Cena taking on Batista, Shawn taking on Taker, Edge taking on Jericho, and Orton taking Dibiase Jr. With them having Sheamus in the main event, they're going to want to put someone who is over in with him and Triple H fits that perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Major RR Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major RR Spoilers   Major RR Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:12 am

HHH is still a very popular star and he will be in WM Main Events for years to come. It is not like HHH gets in the WM Main Event and wins it every year. Before WM25, HHH had lost 4 WM matches in a row. Yes, he beat Orton last year, but take a look at his record in at WM and you will see more losses then wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Major RR Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major RR Spoilers   Major RR Spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major RR Spoilers
Page 1 of 1