chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NXT details

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

NXT details Empty
PostSubject: NXT details   NXT details Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Quote :
Source: PWInsider.com

Fans have been wondering what exactly WWE NXT will be since Vince McMahon announced that ECW would end its run on Syfy and be replaced by the "next evolution" of WWE.

The word going around is that the NXT concept will be portrayed as a "reality" based series featuring new wrestlers who viewers will be able to follow inside and outside of the ring. Fans will be able to follow wrestlers from day one and get their personal insight, their background and goals, creating a different sense of deeper insight, etc.

As it stands now, the concept appears similar to WWE's former Tough Enough series with talent not only feuding with each other, but for the opportunity to become the "next" big WWE Superstar and move onto Raw or SmackDown.

WWE has been pitching different concepts for the series and formalizing plans since the fall, but all signs to point to this concept being the nucleus of NXT.

I hated TE, but I will wait and judge this when I see how it plays out. I will be the first one to say it sucks, if it does suck though.
Back to top Go down

NXT details
Page 1 of 1