chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tag Team Title matches changed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Tag Team Title matches changed Empty
PostSubject: Tag Team Title matches changed   Tag Team Title matches changed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

- - Another stipulation has been added to the main event of tonight's WWE RAW. The Triple Threat Unified tag title match involving DX vs. Big Show & Miz vs. CM Punk & Luke Gallows will now be an elimination-style match, according to WWE.com.

I like this idea. Maybe Raw will finally give enough time for a great main event.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Title matches changed   Tag Team Title matches changed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:49 am

nope no great main event but I will say that Cena did a great job today not letting that smile he was holding in out. lol! I liked the way he demolished Dibiase. I hate when he gets in there with Rhodes and lets Rhodes take the fight to him. Those should be easy victories.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Title matches changed   Tag Team Title matches changed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:49 am

New Tag Champs = Me Happy

Looks like HHH and HBk are going to feud after mania = Me going to cream my pants.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Title matches changed   Tag Team Title matches changed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:47 am

No way triple H wins that belt in elimination chamber. At the same time the stage is being set for career vs streak match between undertaker and HBK which means no belt after elimination chamber for Taker. We are set to see Cena vs Batista (Cena wins unless DQ'd he can't get pinned or submit b4 winning title back he swore and it seems DQ's don't count) Sheamus and Edge (Easy win for Edge he minipulates well), Vince and The HitMan (HitMan of course). Triple threat match for US title and IC title Christian will somehow get into the mix. And soon u can expect some gold around the waist of the str8 edge society.

I hate the fact the Big Show has those belts again. I hate the fact that he has teamed with The Miz it really doesn't build well
I wish Punk would of won them then maybe we could of had St8 edge vs Hart Dynesty. Big show and the Miz doesn't even make sense when it comes to the future other than to make sure the belts get tied up in a few more none belt matches. Even if The Miz loses his belt to MVP soon he has nowhere to go with the tag belts.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Title matches changed   Tag Team Title matches changed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:51 am

Edge vs Sheamus? You really think so?

Miz and Big Show are different I'll give WWE that. I actually like and want to see where it goes. I wish they'd put over Punk and Gallows a little better though, give them a good feud. Also Hart Dynasty are in deserate need of some gold and new competition. I'm predicting a face turn after Mania with the Hitman managing them to victory.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Title matches changed   Tag Team Title matches changed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:05 pm

I knew DX was going to lose the tag titles soon, but I was really hoping that Punk and Gallow would win. I am growing very tired of Big Show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Title matches changed   Tag Team Title matches changed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Title matches changed
Page 1 of 1