chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on Where ECW Talent Will Go When NXT Debuts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Update on Where ECW Talent Will Go When NXT Debuts Empty
PostSubject: Update on Where ECW Talent Will Go When NXT Debuts   Update on Where ECW Talent Will Go When NXT Debuts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:49 pm

As Christian announced tonight on Raw, in 2 weeks, when ECW goes off the air, the talent currently on that show will become "free agents" and can sign with whichever brand they choose. I would therefore expect to see the current ECW talent evenly distributed between the Raw and Smackdown brands when the show goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Update on Where ECW Talent Will Go When NXT Debuts   Update on Where ECW Talent Will Go When NXT Debuts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:21 pm

I hope Christian will be on SD. I also have a feeling that the Superstars show will be were the former ECW roster wrestles.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Update on Where ECW Talent Will Go When NXT Debuts   Update on Where ECW Talent Will Go When NXT Debuts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:17 am

No, They are all going to Raw or Smackdown. Any-who, This is great but with one little problem. The releases due to Roster size which will be coming out of this is not good. Raw and SD roster will be like 45+ now
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Update on Where ECW Talent Will Go When NXT Debuts   Update on Where ECW Talent Will Go When NXT Debuts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:15 am

Wonder what's gonna happen with the heart and soul super hero of ECW. Ryder should go to Smackdown hopefully, just cause I wanna see him live in July. Woo Woo Woo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Where ECW Talent Will Go When NXT Debuts   Update on Where ECW Talent Will Go When NXT Debuts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on Where ECW Talent Will Go When NXT Debuts
Page 1 of 1