chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LEGACY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

LEGACY Empty
PostSubject: LEGACY   LEGACY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:23 am

Some of you are going to totally disagree with me on this whole legacy theory but, so what. With Legacy Randy Orton has sealed his bid as an all time great. Yes he still has a lot to accomplish but with Legacy either riding high or at its end Randy Orton has done what few others have been successful at. And thats creating a viable, elite group. I mean It will take some time b4 you can equate them with Rick Flair and the 4 Horsemen. Or Hulk Hogan and NWO or even Triple Hs DX (and yes DX is Triple Hs not Shawn Micheal or even both of thiers DX was bread to increase the marketability of HHH). I mean we can't even say that Legacy will eclipse the likes of Triple Hs Evolution and they wont catch MEM on TNA so the question is why my statement.

No one took Cody Rhodes serious b4 Legacy. And Ted Debiase wasn't even in the minds of hardcore fans like myself b4 Legacy. Now these 2 guys are maineventers. You never know where they are going as a unit. Thier heart and skills have increase. And their acting is getting better.

I always liked Ted as a wrestler. He shows a lot of flashes of talent. But his acting sucked big time. He's gotten better. He may even be getting a push soon. Can you just imagine him winning the title in an elimination chamber match (wont happen of course). He's no Orton but neither is Sheamus but yet Sheamus is; despite all the controversy surrounding him; a champion worthy of a champion type caliber opponent i.e. Cena, Orton etc. etc.. Orton deserves credit because once you have reached a status where association with you increases your marketability. You are a marquee player in the game.

Cody Rhodes.. He was the purest face in wrestling. His father was never great despite how people want you to believe. I watched him in his prime. His brother Dustin even more of an embarrassment as Gold Dust. And he comes in and teams of with Scotti2hottie are u serious. Then he joins Orton and Legacy. And at first he's just riding Ortons boot strap then he's thinking on his own. He is even the reason Ted Dibiase has heart now, he lit the fire under him not Orton. But once again Orton deserves credit. He took 2 nobodies and made them somebody.

Rise or Demise

I really don't know. Just when you think its over they unite. They always have some type of trick up thier sleeve. Rhodes did let Sheamus boot Orton but he didn't let him go too far. And where was Dibiase. Then again where was Rhodes and Orton when Cena was destroying Dibiase. I think what Orton taught them the most is to never allow anyone to guess what your next move is, and Legacy have become experts at that. You never know what they are going to do next. You have to know that 1 or 2 things is going to happen soon. Either Cena will reclaim the belt or Orton will. The only question is when. And if its Orton what part will Legacy play. Will they play a part and if so who. And more importantly if the demise of Legacy is soon coming, how will it end.

I really don't know but I don't think Legacy is finished. Especially with ECW giving up free agents in coming weeks and TNA training new talent for Vince to buy. For the longest we we're expecting a new member to Legacy and I think as elequently stated by Cena "The time is now". Orton was trained by Flair the master of organization built upon chaos and also Triple H the master at mind minipulation. He exhibits both their character and has added a more sadistic side that has made him and Legacy a viable team so if i had to vote I'd say Legacy is on the Rise!
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com

LEGACY
Page 1 of 1