chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Empty
PostSubject: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Would anybody want in? I'm thinking of an 8 person league (doesn't have to be all CGS people, I'll probably make it public) with roster sizes of 30. Live online draft and I want to try out their new auction drafting system. Obviously a lot of details need to be worked out, but just wondering if people wanted in or not.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:35 pm

I would be in except I am not sure if I could be around for a 30 pick online draft, sorry.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:03 pm

You mean you don't know enough players to do it or you don't have the time to do it?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:36 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
You mean you don't know enough players to do it or you don't have the time to do it?

It would take forever to do.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:50 pm

I haven't tried the auction system yet, but yeah, it might take some time. After the higher picks where more people bid, the picks towards the end should be faster since less people will be interested. You could always set up your pre-draft list though. And if we get enough people we know, we can make sure we're all there and choose faster Very Happy

TWT will also be in this with a little bit of nudging here and there during the season to stay active Razz
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:12 pm

If I signed up and I was not able to be there for the draft, will it draft for me? Next best player kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Tbh, I don't know how the auction system works. I do believe that it would draft automatically for you still, but only the highest ranked players that the other 7 league members don't want.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:44 pm

I can't promise that I can be on long enough to do a draft.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:31 am

I can try and set up a time convenient for you. Drafting doesn't start until late February and they go until the season starts. The beauty of us knowing each other means we can find good times for everyone to show up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:36 pm

For now, I say I am in.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Alright CJ and TWT, when are you guys available to do this? Is this weekend good for both of you? If so, what day and what time?
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Baba beat me at basketball...

WHATS THE FUCKIN POINT T_T...
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:20 pm

That's cuz you aren't active in the league at all >.<
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:54 pm

The league is made now and the draft is set for March 6 at 11pm EST. It is a live auction draft with 8 teams and a roster size of 30 players. We have 4 spots left is anybody wants in. I'll PM you the league ID and password if you want in.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:13 pm

FYI, my team is TBJ (Toronto Blue Jays) in case you guys couldn't figure it out Very Happy I think I have someone else coming, but there are still 3 slots open...if anyone wants in...if anybody even looks in this thread...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:09 pm

I am Concrete Jesus everywhere I go on the net.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?   Yahoo Fantasy Baseball? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?
Page 1 of 1