chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed   Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Quote :
It was announced at Tuesday night’s TNA iMPACT tapings that Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair would make their in-ring debuts for TNA on the live Monday night March 8th iMPACT!.

Hogan will be teaming with Abyss to take on the team of Flair and TNA World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles.

Ric Flair will be returning to action on national television almost 2 years after his big sendoff at WrestleMania 24, which coincidentally also took place from Orlando, Florida.
I wonder what WWE will do to counter this? I don't think WWE was paying much attention before, but having 2 WWE HoFers in the ring, in TNA. That could very well change their stance on their TNA awareness. I wonder if they will counter this by moving Austin's guest host night up a week.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed   Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 pm

TOPIC MOVED AND TITLE EDITED

Make sure we are posting in the right section CJ.

Also, We will not be seeing much in ring action by Hogan to be honest. Hogan will be the uneffective tag team partner to Abyss. The reason being is Hogan is seriously unfit in ring wise at the moment and is aware that his next match may be his last.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed   Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:55 pm

^^My bad, I didn't realize there were seperate spoiler sections.
Obviously Abyss will do most of the work, but Hogan will still look old and slow...and old. Flair on the otherhand, could still put on a good match once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed   Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:59 pm

Few chops, Flapjack and a Figure Four Leg Lock = Flair

Hulking Up, Finger pointed, Big boot and Leg Drop = Hogan

I do not want to see either in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed   Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:06 am

Whacha gonna do when Hogan Hulks up in TNA brother. Smile That match is clearly a ratings getter, but I think that is a bad move. They should be showcasing the future of TNA during that time.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed   Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:34 am

That is what they are doing if you notice.

Flair and Styles Vs Hogan and Abyss

They are drawing the fans for a good main event match and lets be honest, It is better then most Raw main events in recent months. (I say most)

They are getting the viewers and showcasing the younger guys at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed   Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:47 am

Flair returning to the ring, boo! I could care less about Hogan because well, I'm use to wrestlers way past their prime and wrestling a bad match, but Flair has that and destroying the huge sentimental value of the extravagent send off WWE gave him.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed   Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:38 pm

^^Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed   Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogan and Flair's TNA, in-ring debut confirmed
Page 1 of 1