chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What If: Lesnar never left WWE

Go down 
+2
Concrete Jesus
Master Of Destruction
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

What If: Lesnar never left WWE Empty
PostSubject: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Ideas? I'll express mine later.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Lesner's push would still be happing. It would have put Cena's push to shame. Brock would be about a 8 time Champ by now and would still be main eventing Mania. It only took Brock 6 months to become WWE Champion and he took the title off of Rock. He then went on to best Taker in a HIAC match and main event Mania. I wish Brock was still in WWE.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Frank Mir would still have a face. Amirite folks?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:51 pm

^ Classic ^

Apart from Mir having a face ... He would have left anyway. Would of it not been to TNA (Following Angle) I don't know. But Sable wanted out to hence why he left.

If he was still apart of WWE then he would still be on Smackdown. I would not say 8 time champ but Edge I do not think would have been pushed. CJ, Cena was getting pushed when lesner was in WWE. So Cena would still be around the success he is today. (Backlash 03 he had a WWE title shot against Lesner and WM 2004 he won US Gold of Big Show in a solid match).
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:25 am

^^I am not sayin Cena would not have gotten his push. I mean that Brock got the push of a life time. He was the focus of WWE almost right away and he main event Summer Slam with the Rock, just 6 months after his Raw debut. Lesner showed up on Raw the night after Mania and he went on a major tear.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:27 am

4 months actually ... And he won KOTR in 2 and a half.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:44 am

I count 5 months from Mania to Summer Slam, but the point is, Lesner took the WWE by storm. Not only did he win the KOTR in 02, he went over RVD to do it. Lesner also "put Hogan out of the WWE." He had him in a bear hug, Hogan start bleeding out of his mouth, and he was not seen until Feb 03. No one has shot to the top as quick as Lesner in recent years. It took Austin 2 years to win the WWE Championship, HHH 3 years, Rock 2 years, Cena 3 years, Orton 2 years, Jericho 2 years. Sheamus became WWE Champion fairly quickly. He is sort of comparable to Brock in that regard.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:19 am

I remember reading something on lordsofpain (I was going through the archives), that said WWE had plans to have Lesnar feud with Taker, where the matches would kind of be booked like Taker vs. Kane at Mania XX. Although, I can't be sure on whether or not that would of happened.

I don't personally think we'd see another Lesnar WWE Championship reign for quite awhile after that. I can't see them having Lesnar beat Eddie for the championship and I still see JBL having his nine month championship reign, as that was a big point of Cena's win. So, I guess, Lesnar vs. Taker would make sense. I actually think that maybe Lesnar would of been drafted to Raw. Place him into a feud with Triple H for the belt sometime after Triple H won the World title from Orton. Or maybe not. Part of me does think that Orton only one so Lesnar wouldn't be the youngest World champion but that lead into an important part of Evolutions story, so I think it would of happened regardless. I can't really see where Lesnar would come in when it comes to Wrestlemania 21. I'm positive the main events would remain unaltered, as would Orton/Taker and HBK/Angle. Maybe partaking in the first Money in the Bank match instead of someone else who was in it?

It doesn't get easier from here. I think after this, Lesnar would of remained on Raw. Probably engaging in a feud with Cena for the Championship sometime down the line (not until at least Summerslam), leading into Brock becoming a four time WWE Champion. I can see Lesnar vs. Trips at Mania for the gold at Wrestlemania 22 instead fo Cena vs. Trips. Similar outcome, with Lesnar retaining.

I figure Cena will win it back in a triple threat at Backlash (against Trips and Lesnar) in order for Van Dam to beat Cena for the belt at One Night Stand. Cena fits WWE mainstream more than Lesnar, and I don't see that really changing had he stayed, so Cena vs. Van Dam, WWE vs. ECW, makes more sense. I figure things would stay the same from there. I don't know who but I figure Lesnar would be doing something of value on Raw. Maybe aiding Vince instead of Show when Show started aiding Vince. Although, that would take a while from Backlash. I think Cena would still have his longest WWE title reing in over two decades reign, with Lesnar being one of his many challengers for a month or two. That'd be prior to Mania though. At Wrestlemania 23, I can see him as Vince's pick against Trump. Yeah, Lesnar vs. Lashley at Wrestlemania 23, I think WWE would be stupid to pass that up. Of course, Lesnar would lose but I think that'd be huge for WWE.

I do see Lesnar ending up on Smackdown though, maybe Vince fires him off Raw sometime after WM23 because he blames Lesnar. The reason why I think he'd be on Smackdown is because I think Lesnar would win the World Championship (Ist world title reign, fifth world overall) after Edge gets injured instead of Khali. Of course, I could see Lesnar being the one to take the Money in the Briefcase from Kennedy and cashing it in on Taker but I think that fits Edge's character better and the WWE agrees. It would be a huge match for Summerslam, Lesnar vs. Batista. Now, I don't think that Batista would win it back from Lesnar. I think Lesnar would go on to face Taker and Batista at Cyber Sunday and Taker at Survivor Series. At Armaggeddon, I can see Edge winning it back, (Edge would still of cost Taker at Mania), setting up for Edge vs. Taker at Mania XXIV. I'm thinking Lesnar may take either Kane's or Batista's spot at Mania. Or more likely, maybe Lesnar vs. Batista at Wrestlemania XXIV. Sure, they've been facing for a bit in the past but it could still be a big selling point. A loser leaves Smackdown match. Batista would win that match.

From this point, insert Lesnar into Backlash instead of JBL. I think following this, Lesnar would engage in a feud with Rey instead of Kane. Or maybe, one with Kofi Kingston. I think though he'd take Jerichos role at Unforgiven and win the World title (second time, sixth world title reign overall). I do think Jericho would still have that ladder match with Shawn, just not for the belt, maybe for a contract shot at the World belt. Lesnar would beat Batista that night. I think Lesnar/Batista/Jericho would be the main event scene untill Cena comes back and beats Lesnar for the belt. Lesnar would lose the belt and Cena would keep it untill No Way Out. I don't know what would be next for Brock. Maybe he'd take on Triple H for the WWE title instead but that's doubtful as that match had been a previous main event. I don't think he'd be left off the card though. Maybe they coul squeeze him into the Cena, Edge, Show match. Having the first fatal four way World title match at Mania. I can't see him winning.

Today? I think Lesnar would of had one more title reign after Mania, I think he would of won it instead of Orton winning it back. I also think at Wrestlemania XXVI, we'd be getting Lesnar vs. Shawn instead of the apparent Shawn vs. Taker II.

So, in short, I think he'd be around a seven time World Champion and heading into a match against Shawn at this years Mania.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:47 am

Lesnar vs. Shawn? Sounds friggin Awesome man.

Here are my thoughts I could see him being drafted to Raw and as Y2J said, feuding with Trips for the World Title.

Then I could see him losing the title (this is just the way I'd do it) and have him tag with Edge.

Edge would then get his push causing him to betray Brock and Have it be Trips vs. Edge vs. Lesnar for the title at SS '06.

I could then see an Edge vs. Lesnar fued till the Rumble, whereas I'd change history, have Kane win it and Have them fight for it at 'Mania 22.

Brock would win and get drafted to SD, where he would vacate the title, and automatically start a feud with JBl and end his title reign.

Then (because I'm running out of ideas) he and Beniot win the tag titles and hold them till the Beniot tragedy. I could then see Brock taking a sabatical.

In 2009, I could see him returning and starting an automatic feud on Raw with Orton, where he'd still be today (on Raw).
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:58 am

If Brock were still in WWE, I don't think Edge would be a 9 time World Champion. Don't get me wrong, Edge would still be a multi-time WWE/WHC at this point, but at least 1 of Edge's title runs was due to injury. Edge showed up on SD because Taker was hurt in the summer of 07. Had Brock still been on SD, I don't think they would have brought Edge over right then.

Another feud I think would have happened is Kahli vs. Brock. Yes, Kahli sucks out loud, but it would have been damn cool to see Lesner F-5 Kahli.

I don't know what part he would have played at WM 21, but I do think that the Summer Slam 05 Main Event would have been Batista vs. Lesner. Around Summer Slam 05, there were rumors that Brock was going back to WWE. The rumors started because WWE.com posted pics of Lesner inside of Titan Towers. The rumor was that he was about to sign a new deal with WWE and wrestle Batista at Summer Slam. Obviously that did not happen and who really knows why he was at WWE HQ. I think it had something to do with the lawsuit he was in with WWE. I also think that HHH and Lesner would have crossed paths by now, he would have had another, longer feud with Cena, over the WWE Championship, and he would have crossed paths with Orton by now. I can see the headline now, the 2 youngest WWE World Champions in history wrestle for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:38 am

Can't believe I forgot this but I definitely could see Brock Lesnar vs. Umaga. Maybe durning WM 23 time, Vince holds at match between these two at No Way Out or something, winner to determine who represents him against Bobby Lashley.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 am

Love the idea, but then I'd want it to be Lesnar vs. Lashley at Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:43 am

^Yeah, same. That and a bunch of others are in my first eight paragraph long post.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:46 am

Lesnar vs. Beniot (even though I Want them to be Tag Champs)
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:48 am

ayatollahofrocknrolla wrote:

At least that happened. I remember watching it, Lesnar vs. Benoit for the WWE Championship on Smackdown, good match if I remember. To keep with the What if rules and all, I don't see Lesnar holding tag gold realistically if he was in WWE today.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:49 am

If you remember, I want him to tag with Edge too.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Y2J X wrote:
ayatollahofrocknrolla wrote:

At least that happened. I remember watching it, Lesnar vs. Benoit for the WWE Championship on Smackdown, good match if I remember. To keep with the What if rules and all, I don't see Lesnar holding tag gold realistically if he was in WWE today.

I could see him being WWE/WHC and a tag champ at the sametime, but I don't see him being full time tag team wrestler. This would have had to happen before they united the tag titles. I can also see Lesner being the leader of a faction that holds the tag titles. They started to build a faction with Lesner as the leader in 03, but that fell apart. It was Matt Morgan, Nathan Jones, Show, and A-Train. Nathan Jones flaked out and left the WWE while they were on tour in Australia and the rest of the faction soon seperated.
Back to top Go down
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:46 pm

nah i couldent picture lesnar a tag team champ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What If: Lesnar never left WWE   What If: Lesnar never left WWE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What If: Lesnar never left WWE
Page 1 of 1