chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SD Results (02/19/10)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

SD Results (02/19/10) Empty
PostSubject: SD Non-Spoiler Preview (02/19/10)   SD Results (02/19/10) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Jericho promo

Dolph Ziggler vs Kane

Mysterio promo

Cryme Tyme vs Trent Baretta & Caylon Croft

John Morrison interview

Punk promo with Straight Edge Society

John Morrison & R-Truth vs CM Punk & Luke Gallows

Teddy Long backstage, Vickie Guerrero announces match for next week

The Hart Dynasty vs Maria, Matt Hardy & The Great Khali

Maria & Matt Hardy backstage.

Batista vs Edge
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: SD Results (02/19/10)   SD Results (02/19/10) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Can't wait, but why does the Hart Dynasty have to be stuck with Kahli and why does Hardy have to be stuck with him? They could find a much better partner for Matt Hardy. I wonder what Teddy Long is going to have to say about the HBK thing.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: SD Results (02/19/10)   SD Results (02/19/10) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:00 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Jericho promo

Meh, Jerichos promos haven't been too great as of late (like past year) his voice is more monotoneus and his speech tends to be repitive. I miss the more charismatic Jericho heel. I still expect great things for the promo build up between Edge and Jericho though.

Quote :
Dolph Ziggler vs Kane

I really enjoyed their match durning the Beat The Clock Sprint so I think this one will be great as well.

Quote :
Mysterio promo

I don't like seeing him wrestle, I don't like hearing his promos, I do not like Rey Mysterio.

Quote :
Cryme Tyme vs Trent Baretta & Caylon Croft

Not really big on Baretta and Croft (bar their finisher) or Shad but it's a new match up and I'm still high on JTG so this should be at least interesting.

Quote :
John Morrison interview

Morrison isn't really the best person when it comes to mic skill, not getting a good vibe from who they're putting on the mic that night.

Quote :

Well, Punks promos define the repition I complained about in response to Jericho. From the indies promos I saw of heel Punk, he attributed the Straigh Edge gimmick into his promos in a way that it never really felt all too repitive and was always entertaining.

Quote :
John Morrison & R-Truth vs CM Punk & Luke Gallows

Sigh, I really wish Truth would go back to teaming with Hardy. Anyways, seems like a decent match and should be a good build for the elimination chamber.

Quote :
Teddy Long backstage, Vickie Guerrero announces match for next week

Meh, nothing spectactular here. Depends on what match is annouced really.

Quote :
The Hart Dynasty vs Maria, Matt Hardy & The Great Khali

Let's see, I'm a big fan of The Hart Dynasty. Maria is freaking fantastic (not really typing wrestling wise here), and I'm a fan of Matt Hardy, so far so good. Then Khali, and it kills the match for me. I'm kind of hoping they break up Goldust and Tatsu and have Tatsu team with Matt because this Matt/Khali team just isn't working.

Quote :
Maria & Matt Hardy backstage.

Probably will watch just for Maria.

Quote :
Batista vs Edge

I'm really excited for this one. Can't wait for the in-ring return of Edge.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: SD Results (02/19/10)   SD Results (02/19/10) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Quote :
Jericho promo

Kane def. Dolph. McIntyre jumped Kane after the match

Mysterio promo

Cryme Tyme def. Trent Baretta & Caylon Croft

John Morrison interview

CM Punk & Luke Gallows def. John Morrison & R-Truth. Morrison went down with another "injury" causing his team to lose the match. Mysterio ran to the ring to save R-Truth, but ends up taking another beating.

Teddy Long backstage, Vickie Guerrero announces Mickie vs. McCool next week w/ special ref Vikki

The Hart Dynasty def. Maria, Matt Hardy & The Great Khali

Maria & Matt Hardy backstage. It appears that Matt and Maria are going to be an item soon.

Batista vs Edge ends in a no contest after Taker appears in the ring and choke slams Edge. After Taker leaves the ring, Jericho comes in and hits the Code Breaker on Edge
This was another very good SD. I persoinally think Shad has one of his best matches in WWE. Usually JTG does all of the work, but Shad did a lot more this week.

I really hope Natalia is the next Woman's Champion. I hope Mickie puts McCool away for good and moves on to feud with Natalia.

It was good to see Edge again. I did not expect a clean finish to this one, but it was a great way to go into Elimination Chamber.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: SD Results (02/19/10)   SD Results (02/19/10) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:59 pm

A pretty good Smackdown this week I think. I'm still high on Edge's return, which probably has something to do with me liking SD more as of late, but still, I thought it was a good show.

There were some decent matches, Dolph Ziggler vs Kane was probably my favourite of the show actually... I think those two work really well together. Once again, I loved the whole SES segment... Punk has really grown on me as of late, so yeah, I really enjoyed their promo and their match.

As for the whole Maria/Matt thing.. meh. Maria is turning into a pretty decent Diva now, but I don't see why they have to keep having her in these 'relationships'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SD Results (02/19/10)   SD Results (02/19/10) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SD Results (02/19/10)
Page 1 of 1