chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber   Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Hey guys,

1 year ago this week, WWE presented the final No Way Out Telecast on PPV

and on that night, it was something like no other:

Edge was the WWE Heavyweight Champion in the SD! Elimination Chamber only to lose the title to Triple H who made history by breaking The Rock's Record and becoming the 1st ever 8x WWE Heavyweight Champion

and later that night, Edge takes out Kofi Kingston and then, he would win the Big Gold World Heavyweight Championship for a 4th time from John Cena

and so, I would like to know:

What were your thoughts on Edge losing 1 Heavyweight Title and gaining another Heavyweight Title in the Elimination Chamber?

Was it a Good Decision or a Bad Decision?

You be the Judge!

Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber Raw-edge04-4

and now, here are the Video Clips to the matches:

SD! Elimination Chamber for the WWE Heavyweight Championship
Edge vs. Triple H vs. The Undertaker vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Big Show vs. Vladimir Kozlov

Watch SmackDown's Elimination Chamber Match (WWE Championship) in Sports  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

RAW Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kane vs. Mike Knox vs. Edge

No Way Out 2009

Christie | MySpace Video
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber   Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Not watching the matches right now but I think it was a very interesting and good move by WWE. Although, I was really pissed off with the amount of title changes but it's still cool and a nice surpise for the fans.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber   Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:03 pm

I thought that was a huge swerve and I really liked the SD Chamber match. I wanted to see a HHH/Taker feud, while they were both on SD again, but that was the best I got. About 10 mins of Taker vs. HHH one on one in the Chamber.
Back to top Go down
I Am Rocco
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
I Am Rocco

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber   Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:11 pm

I marked out tbh.. big edge fan, loved when Cena was eliminated early it gave us the excitment that there would be a new champ, and when it came down to mysterio and edge it was awesome.

They surprised everyone without it leaking first.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber   Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:19 pm

I always liked to see Mysterio get his ass kicked and Edge kicked his ass. Smile
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber   Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:35 pm

I think that Mysterio should stick to the Cruiserweight Division

and also, Taker doing a Superplex to the Big Show in the SD! Elimination Chamber Match was DYN-O-MITE!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber   Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:28 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
I think that Mysterio should stick to the Cruiserweight Division

and also, Taker doing a Superplex to the Big Show in the SD! Elimination Chamber Match was DYN-O-MITE!

WWE has not had a Cruiserweight Division for about 4 years now.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber   Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Well many people that I talked to wish that they did and also, their hasn't been a Light-Heavyweight Division in the WWE in 2002 when the title retired and Sean Waltman was the last man to hold the belt.

But getting back to the topic, the Superplex from Taker on Show was AWESOME and so was the Last Ride on Kozlov and the only thing that I find it amusing was Big Show laughing @ Edge for being Eliminated 1st by Jeff Hardy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber   Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edge; Losing 1 Title in the Chamber and gaining another in the Chamber
Page 1 of 1