chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NXT Star suffers injury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

NXT Star suffers injury Empty
PostSubject: NXT Star suffers injury   NXT Star suffers injury Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:27 am

Quote :
Posted by: Kenny Williams (Wrestling-Radio.com)

WWE NXT star Daniel Bryan, whose real name is, of course, Bryan Danielson, suffered a minor injury during last night's NXT tapings when he dove out of the ring onto Chris Jericho during their match. Danielson crashed into the front of the announce table, and the results were visible as he got some nasty scrapes on his back and his leg.

It was more then a scratch, it was a big welp starting to form seconds after contact. He obviously finished the match, so I am sure he is fine.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: NXT Star suffers injury   NXT Star suffers injury Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:03 pm

I saw when it happened it was nasty. They weren't prepared for it because commentary said that Jericho caught him and through him to the table but only Bryon recovered.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: NXT Star suffers injury   NXT Star suffers injury Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Jericho drove him into the desk. I think the pro's are going to give the rookies an ass kickin when they can. Jericho never had a TV show to get him into WWE. Jericho started at the very bottom and worked his ass off. Like Bryan, Jericho also wrestled all over the world, but he still had to earn what he got in WWE.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: NXT Star suffers injury   NXT Star suffers injury Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Y2J didn't have to put much work in when he came to the WWE. Since his inception his antics kept him in the spot light. He was always in title running since first coming here. If you can speak well you're going to do good thats why i don't see this rookie Bryan doing good in the future despite his abilities. I can say guys like the Rock started from the bottom. He came out of nowhere and captivated people ( I was never a Rock fan I always say he ruin wrestling).
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: NXT Star suffers injury   NXT Star suffers injury Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:16 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Jericho started at the very bottom and worked his ass off.

And Danielson hasn't. C'mon that is what Danielson has been doing since the early 2000's. He was a man who wrestled for the wrestling, Not for the money and not for the glory. Only now he has been contacted by WWE and been asked to join. He left behind a legacy which will never be fulfilled and he has paid more dues then anyone in this industry.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: NXT Star suffers injury   NXT Star suffers injury Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:43 am

BEAST wrote:
Y2J didn't have to put much work in when he came to the WWE. Since his inception his antics kept him in the spot light. He was always in title running since first coming here. If you can speak well you're going to do good thats why i don't see this rookie Bryan doing good in the future despite his abilities. I can say guys like the Rock started from the bottom. He came out of nowhere and captivated people ( I was never a Rock fan I always say he ruin wrestling).

Jericho wrestled in Indy promotion around the world and was burried in the mid-card with WCW. He got a great chance to shine with WWE and he took it. That does not mean he did not have to work for it.

And another thing, I don't want to hear people bitch because Bryan "jobbed" Jericho last night. Yes, he did lose a match, but his first WWE TV match was against the new WHC. I garuntee you he made an impact last night and WWE fans will start to get behind him. He took a small step into winning over the WWE fans. His little indy legacy does not matter and don't give me shit about he did not wrestle for the glory. EVER wrestler does it for the glory, the pride, and the passion they have to perform. Now it is time for him to acheive real glory, not indy glory. He will get a chance, that is obvious. Lets see what he will do with it.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: NXT Star suffers injury   NXT Star suffers injury Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Jericho wasn't buried in WCW he was showcasing his talent. Just because you was a star in the indys don't mean you have to be a star here. Once you make it to the majors you just have to stand out find your own Niche. Unless you're 7 feet tall you have to put on a show for the people. When Jericho came to the WWE he decided to get people attention by being a clown while still showing up in the ring. Just like Edge decided to plaly bipolar. You have to get yourself notice in the majors because just being a good technical wrestler is not enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT Star suffers injury   NXT Star suffers injury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NXT Star suffers injury
Page 1 of 1