chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Austin to be the last guest host?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Austin to be the last guest host? Empty
PostSubject: Austin to be the last guest host?   Austin to be the last guest host? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:32 am

Quote :
Posted by: Kenny Williams (Wrestling-Radio.com)
There is talk that WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin will be the final guest host for Monday Night RAW, but this has not been finalized. WWE's original idea was to have the guest host angle end at WrestleMania, but with TNA iMPACT! moving to Monday nights, WWE may end up continuing the angle to help boost ratings

God I hope Austin is the last guest host. I want to see Rock come back and do his thing, but having half assed celebs that know nothing about wrestling is not going to be a ratings boost. If Impact was on oppisite Al Sharpton, ratings would have been fucked. Unless they really up the bar for the "celebs", they have to stop this stupid shit. It has went on long enough.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Austin to be the last guest host? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin to be the last guest host?   Austin to be the last guest host? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:27 pm

i swear i agree with you. Would like to see the rock and Stone cold is going to great. This guest host thing needs to end. Do you remember the Jerry Spriger one. OMG!. And this bull riding just had me upset.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com

Austin to be the last guest host?
Page 1 of 1