chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NXT Debut pulls strong ratings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

NXT Debut pulls strong ratings Empty
PostSubject: NXT Debut pulls strong ratings   NXT Debut pulls strong ratings Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:17 am

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

PREMIERE OF WWE NXT PINS 1.7 MILLION TOTAL VIEWERS DURING TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23 DEBUT ON SYFY, SOARING 32% NXT Leaps 73% in Adults 18-34, 51% in Adults 18-49 and 35% in Adults 25-54 New York, NY -- February 24, 2010 -- The premiere of Syfy's WWE NXT, a new hybrid live event/reality show featuring eight popular WWE Superstars ("Pros") mentoring eight WWE "Rookies," pinned 1.7 million total viewers during its Tuesday, February 23 debut, leaping 32% compared to the 1Q10 to-date delivery for the Tuesday 10PM (ET/PT) programming. During the 10-11PM (ET/PT) telecast, NXT jumped 73% in Adults 18-34 (430,000), 51% in Adults 18-49 (787,000) and 35% in Adults 25-54 (767,000), along with a 1.3 household rating. This is the best HH rating and Adults18-49 delivery for a WWE series telecast on Syfy since 9/1/09. The median age for WWE NXT was 35.2, nearly eight years below the 42.9 average for the Tuesday 10PM programming in 1Q10. In WWE NXT's 10PM time period, Syfy was the #2 cable network for Men 18-49 and Men 25-54, and was in the top 5 cable entertainment networks in Adults 25-54 (#3), Men 18-34 (#4) and Adults 18-49 (#5). NXT is a unique combination of heart-stopping entertainment and gritty behind-the-scenes reality. The Rookie stars of the series take the challenge of the Syfy tagline Imagine Greater' to heart as they embark on their ultimate dream quest to join the next generation of WWE revered heroes and champions.
I know this was the first one, so there is no need to get too happy. Now to see if they can continue to pull these numbers. I personally loved the show, so I am going to keep watching for now.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: NXT Debut pulls strong ratings   NXT Debut pulls strong ratings Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:14 pm

I won't. Mainly because I usually don't end up watching any WWE program on a week-to-week basis but I'm definitely going to tune in when I can. I hope that next week is better, only the main event was really a good match. The others, at least based off the rookies, wasn't so great.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: NXT Debut pulls strong ratings   NXT Debut pulls strong ratings Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:30 pm

I had no problems with NXT, I just won't watch it on a weekly basis because I have better things to do n Tuesday nights.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: NXT Debut pulls strong ratings   NXT Debut pulls strong ratings Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Well I have DVR so i always record RAW ECW/NXT TNA and SD just in case i miss them then i delete them when i'm finish watching so i wont miss them. I'll watch NXT i like it didn't really know what to expect at first but I like it so i'll keep watching.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT Debut pulls strong ratings   NXT Debut pulls strong ratings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NXT Debut pulls strong ratings
Page 1 of 1