chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HHH turning heel soon?

Go down 
+3
K.Smoke
That-Damn-Good
Concrete Jesus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

HHH turning heel soon? Empty
PostSubject: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:27 am

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com
- WWE officials are talking about making Triple H heel later this year after many years of him playing face.

I don't think he will be turning very soon, but I will cheer for him either way because I don't care whether he is heel or face. I would like to see him get back to business. He has been doing funny (and some not funny) stuff for the past 6 months. I want to see him get back into the business of kicking ass. I hope that he has a feud with Batista before he does turn though.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:07 pm

I'm a Triple H mark from way back. Hence the username. Enjoy basically everything he does really but I do hope there is a turn coming. They have been reporting this since like his comeback in 07 though, so I'm not getting my hopes up. Still enjoy him as a face but a change would be nice. Was arguably the best heel of the decade or even of all time. So it'd be cool to have him in that role again.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:12 pm

But on who is the question. It has to be Cena. I bet you. It wouldn't be to bad to see them go at it again. But what if its him and Orton again. Ooh that would be nice. I hope it aint with Shaemus because i would hate to see them try to make Sheamus a face.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Like I've said before, I want to see another feud with Jericho, and maybe one with Taker.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:30 pm

ayatollahofrocknrolla wrote:
Like I've said before, I want to see another feud with Jericho, and maybe one with Taker.

If Trips turns heel, you better not count on another one with Jericho as that would make both of them heel.

I hope this happens, Trips is an amazing heel, not that he's a bad face. He's a great face as well but I'd much rather see Triple H as heel.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:34 pm

^I would to see Jericho as a face again.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:54 pm

ayatollahofrocknrolla wrote:
^I would to see Jericho as a face again.

Same. Although I'd just like to see Chris Jericho like he was before the whole hypocrite thing. That weared off and after Wrestlemania, a lot of his promos started becoming too repitive. He most likely won't be turning though, I know that Jericho really doesn't want to be a face again.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:50 pm

^^ If Jericho was to turn face again, it would be many years from now. He has really only been a heel for about 2 years now. I was not interested in Jericho's return to WWE, until he turned on HBK.

If HHH were to turn heel, who would he wrestle? Raw doesn't have many super over faces like HHH and HBK is leaving WWE after Mania. He would obviously face Cena, but I feel that rivalry is played out, but who would he face after Cena? If he does turn, I hope he does not play the "run from everything" heel. I know heel's run away from a fight, but I hate seeing them run from every fight.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
^^ If Jericho was to turn face again, it would be many years from now. He has really only been a heel for about 2 years now. I was not interested in Jericho's return to WWE, until he turned on HBK.

If HHH were to turn heel, who would he wrestle? Raw doesn't have many super over faces like HHH and HBK is leaving WWE after Mania. He would obviously face Cena, but I feel that rivalry is played out, but who would he face after Cena? If he does turn, I hope he does not play the "run from everything" heel. I know heel's run away from a fight, but I hate seeing them run from every fight.

I was extremely interested in Jerichos return. The angle with Orton and interction with Bishoff was great. His promos with JBL were absolutely amazing. The few weeks after that, I can agree with but I thought his WWE return was great.

I think the draft will solve that problem. I've said it before, I want Taker on Raw, I don't care that it'll never happen, but I want to see it. I don't see Triple H doing that. I don't think he'd play a cowardly heel, I just can't see that happening.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Well, he ran from Goldberg and Steiner a couple of times, but that was obviously years ago. He also ran from Show when they had their feud.

As for Jericho, I did not mean his return feud with Orton and his feud with JBL. I was thinking of the time in between his the RR and his slow turn on HBK. Jericho was in the MITB at Mania that year and it seemed to me that he was in because they did not have anything better for him.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:41 am

There is no one on Raw that a Heel turn for HHH would hold any meaning for except Cena. Cena is the only Heavy weight Face on Raw other than HBK and HHH. HBK is on his undertaker mission and if he survives wrestlemania I still see him retiring.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 am

^^HBK is not retiring yet. He will taking time off after Mania, but he has already said he is coming back. I don't know what that means for Taker's streak, but HBK is coming back.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:23 pm

That would be great because i really want him to win. But keep in mind Vince is in screw you mode and HBK had a part to play in the screw Bret scene that can comeback to hurt HBK.
Back to top Go down
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:17 pm

I think HHH plays a much better heel....Hope it happens soon.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Of course if he's turning heel a title has to be involved. I guess we can see him turn heel against someone to get to the #1 contenders list. But guys is it me or does Raw need more faces. Or should i say heavyweight faces. Its looking ot me that we're getting over loaded on the heel thing. Maybe one of you guys can look it up b4 I do. I don't mean faces like Bourne who comes to lose every night. Raw needs a Mysterio or even a face CM Punk though I'm loving this Str8 edge society right now. But if HBK really is returning after Mania then I think he's the target of the heel turn. HBK riding high on his victory and HHH ruining the show. Jealousy is always great.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:02 pm

^^The draft might help out with some of the face issues and if Christian wins the MITB, he will be a top heavyweight face.
Back to top Go down
Eat-Those-Ruffles
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Eat-Those-Ruffles

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-03-04

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Can't wait! I love Heel HHH Smile He can be so sinister if he wants to.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:14 pm

heel HHH has done some bastard things like break JR's arm, use Evolution to become WHC, turn on Flair, turn on HBK, turn on Nash, turn on DX. HHH can't be trusted.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:19 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
^^The draft might help out with some of the face issues and if Christian wins the MITB, he will be a top heavyweight face.

Yay Draft lol!

Don't want to see a Christian push though I know its coming. Rather see Christian as a heel the face Christian just doesn't move me. The Peeps are only about 3 deep time for a new gimmick
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:24 am

I doubt a HHH heel turn will happen right away. I think HHH vs. Sheamus is the start of a long program and HHH will not turn until that is over, for obvious reason. Unless Sheamus goes to SD and HHH stays on Raw. That might change that feud.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:13 am

haven't really seen to many dragged out feuds Lately. I think Kane and Rey was the last I remember. I couldn't wait for that to end. Cena and Sheamus was kind of short and Cena didn't get pinned or submitted until after he got his title. Batista and Rey was short. Kofi and Orton even the last Orton and Cena. The draft coming will kill a few fueds also. look for Rey on Raw and Cena on Smackdown you heard it here first. Cena and Jackson fued on SD.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:12 pm

True, but I doubt Sheamus vs. HHH will be a one off thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HHH turning heel soon?   HHH turning heel soon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HHH turning heel soon?
Page 1 of 1