chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I missed this section.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

I missed this section. Empty
PostSubject: I missed this section.   I missed this section. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:14 pm

Leon. Yes you told me to take it to the feud.

I honestly found what you did disgusting and a disgrace. You made my character look like an obvious idiot and you know that was your intent. I don't want your fucking apology... what you did was fucking idiotic. The little respect I have for you... (bout 2%) has gone back to 0. I mean lets be serious... your roleplays literally have nothing to do with your match. You either have some clown talking about bullshit putting GM's to sleep. Its not even RPing... its a joke.

Anyone feel the need to reply... don't.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Leon Caprice

Male Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: I missed this section.   I missed this section. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Hi Nathan, Well your harsh language aside, its all for fun. Now we all have our different styles. Someone might write a in-ring/backstage RP, someone might write a seemingly RL promo, showing the build up of character to that point, and then some use the essence of symbolism or creativity to put a different angle on it.

Now this is what I wrote, no denying it, however its what I wrote, it was fun to write and I did it unintentionally to hurt peoples feeling OOC. Now I could write more about why I prefer to write like I do, but I don't think you would care, so I'll save the effort.

But just relax man, we all are doing this for fun, and as soon as you make it serious, it tarnishes the fun in writing. So if you have a problem next time. build it up and send it to me in a PM. Because I don't appreciate that language in a Non-FFA thread and last I saw that called a warning.

But overall, I had fun writing it, and I hope some people had a laugh or appreciated the effort. And remember it was a Parody, which means nothing is to true intentions.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: I missed this section.   I missed this section. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Come on Affy, it's an RP. It was meant to be like that, but your character has had about 1 show out of 5 matches so it's okay. You can be upset and all, but just calm down. My character was used...hell, most were. It's just an RP.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I missed this section.   I missed this section. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I missed this section.   I missed this section. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I missed this section.
Page 1 of 1