chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions Empty
PostSubject: Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions   Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Hey guys,

The WWE has crowned 2 NEW Champions in the Women's Division:

Maryse and Michelle McCool

Maryse def. Gail Kim to become a 2x WWE Divas Champion and Michelle McCool has regained the WWE Women's Title for a 2nd time as well thanks to Special Guest Referee Vickie Guerrero

and now, it looks like Vickie has gotten herself in alot of hot water with Mickie James

Will Gail Kim and Mickie James get their titles back?

or will we see The Glamazon and Natalya finally get her hands on McCool?

That's the Question!

Let's Hope So

Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions Raw2221095Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions SD_549_Photo_047
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions   Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:48 pm

God it sucks that McCool is the Woman's Champ again. I was hoping that Mickie would dispatch here in the rematch and be on the the next feud. I don't know what is worse, McCools wrestling or her promo's. She has the charisma of Lance Storm.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions   Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:07 pm

She kind of surprised me with her win like she transformed in the middle of the match into a good wrestler. Never liked Myrse but she impressed me with her skills in that match. Against Gail Kim also who I thought would dominate. At first I was saying see thats why i don't like this b****h she can't wrestle all this throwing around next minute i was like wow that was nice omg. And she was pinning Gail convincingly. she deserves that title and she earned my respect. McCool I hate cowardly villians and even more so in the Divas division.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions   Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:36 pm

BEAST wrote:
Never liked Myrse

Nice spelling. Homo.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions   Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:12 pm

Maryse surpirsed me as well. She went from being eye candy to actually being able to wrestle. We, as fans, judge the new Diva's far to quickly. We think that just because they were models or Playmates, they can't be good wrestlers. It took Maryse some time, but she has improved greatly. WWE did the right thing with her. They did not push her onto TV before she was ready. They allowed her to go to FCW and get better.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions   Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:38 am

That-Damn-Good wrote:
BEAST wrote:
Never liked Myrse

Nice spelling. Homo.

wow dude are you serious "Homo" lmao. For a mispelling. Are you that bored do something in the e-fed. LOL!

Ya sending her down to train was a great idea. All she needs now is a few more moves in her move-set.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions   Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:48 pm

Mainly just felt like picking on you for not liking Maryse. Hence the homo comment. So no, I wasn't serious but still. Homo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions   Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maryse and Michelle McCool; 2x Champions
Page 1 of 1