chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE

Go down 
+2
Sykesy
tnalockdownfan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE Empty
PostSubject: Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE   Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:24 am

Hey guys,

Wrestlemania XXVI is only 4 weeks away, but here's something for ya:

all of the Current Champions that are in the WWE are heels

and here they are:

Batista-2x WWE Heavyweight Champion
Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE Wrld-batista02-2

Drew McIntyre-WWE I-C Heavyweight Champion
Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE Ic-mcintyre01-3

Chris Jericho-3x World Heavyweight Champion
Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE Raw-jericho03rd-2

The Miz-WWE U.S. Heavyweight Champion and ShowMiz-Unified WWE World Tag Team Champion
Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE Tt-showmiz01st-1

Michelle McCool-2x WWE Women's Champion
Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE SD_549_Photo_047

Maryse-2x WWE Divas Champion
Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE Raw2221095

and those are the list of heels that are currently champions in the WWE

Which Faces would you LOVE to see take these titles from them?

That's the Question!

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE   Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:28 am

I personally would love to see these champs stay as it. Maybe Cena as WWE Champ but keep the same to be honest. WWE is at its best it has been in a long time and this is one fo the big reasons why.

This will flip at Mania btw, With Faces dominating. Always happens.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE   Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:40 am

Well here's a little history for ya:

Back in December of 2003, all of the heels were champions on RAW and SD!:

Evolution holding the World Heavyweight Title, World Tag Team Titles and the I-C Title when they won them @ Armageddon

Triple H as World Heavyweight Champion
Ric Flair & Batista as WWE World Tag Team Champions
Randy Orton as WWE I-C Heavyweight Champion

Brock Lesnar as the WWE Heavyweight Champion
The Bashams as SD! WWE Tag Team Champions
Big Show as WWE U.S. Heavyweight Champion
Tajiri as WWE Cruisrweight Champion

Molly Holly as WWE Women's Champion

But that was until January 1, 2004 when the faces started winning WWE Gold on RAW and SD!

But personally, I want to see Gail Kim win the Divas Gold and make history and I want to see somebody take the Women's Title from the Controversial Diva known as Michelle McCool

and as for the other WWE Belts:

I want to see somebody take the U.S. Title from The Miz (since I can't stand him anyway)

and I want to see somebody take the Tag Team Titles from Showmiz and Cena and Edge will get the World Titles from Batista and Edge

Now as for the I-C Title, that's a hard call on which face will take the belt from Drew
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE   Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:14 pm

I'm not a fan of all heels holding gold because I like a little alignment variety in my champions (although, all faces is much worse than all heels). At least half will probably change at Mania so no problem.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE   Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:48 pm

I would love to see ShowMiz lose the belts b4 mania and have Miz fight for his US belt. Wont happen so I have to settle for him losing his US belt b4 mania. Maybe already get a tag match for the belts at mania and lose US to MVP b4 hand see MVP go at it with anyone really and lose it at mania. Hope Cryme Tyme get a title shot want them to get some gold b4 Shad get his heavyweight push. I don't want to see Cena with the belt right now but he probably will get it. The way Myrse looked against Kim in the fanale she deserves to hold the gold would like to see beth switch and get that one. Mccool is a fake champion don't really care who takes it from her. Just don't want them to waste Beth on her. Beth vs James at Mania would be great also. I think Y2J will retain and I'm not mad but would like to see Christian involved in thier fued (but he's at Raw sucks). I like Drew Mcintyre. I'm pulling for him to cause some confusion b4 mania maybe go at it with kane at mania opening up a spot for Punk maybe but punk might fight against Rey or even better get a tag shot at mania. I guess other than McCool theres no one i really care if they lose thier belt. Well Showmiz lose thiers but i hope it happens b4 mania
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE   Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:36 pm

There was a rumor floating around that Punk would face Mysterio in a Hair vs. Mask match.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE   Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 am

Wow, I actually hadn't realised they were all heels until reading this. I think it's great, having no faces as a champ for once. It's a nice change.. and heels are always better anyways.

But yeah, I don't see it staying this way for long. The majority of faces will probably win at WM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE   Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:24 am

I'm pulling for Batista. I'm more of a Cena fan but i want him to lose this one. You know it was a poor Raw this week but Batista had a great time on the mic the best i've ever seen him there. I mean i hated him not mentioning that he was settling for feuds with Rey when he should of been competing for the face of the WWE like Jericho has done for years. But the thing i really liked is the fact that he is the first one to ever quiet Cena on the mic. Cena actually had no witty come back line. Batista even hushed Cena once. i loved it. Kind of got me more interested in the match than i was.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE   Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Heels holding Championship Gold in the WWE
Page 1 of 1