chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Impact ratings fall

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Impact ratings fall Empty
PostSubject: Impact ratings fall   Impact ratings fall Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Quote :
The final iMPACT! on Thursday nights averaged a 1.14 cable rating off of hours of 1.26 and 1.02, which is equal to the rating the show scored last week.

iMPACT! opened with a strong 1.31 quarter-hour and dropped consistently throughout the remainder of the broadcast with the final quarter-hour drawing a show-low 0.93 rating.

From the start of the show to its end, iMPACT! lost 30 percent of its audience. (source: www.pwtorch.com)

It " dropped consistently throughout the remainder of the broadcast with the final quarter-hour drawing a show-low 0.93 rating" because it progresively got worse and the end was really crappy.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Impact ratings fall   Impact ratings fall Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:18 pm

I thought this weeks Impact was decent at best. Anderson was entertaining and most matches were decent prepared to last week but they need to do better to compete with WWE.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Impact ratings fall   Impact ratings fall Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:42 pm

You don't want to see a ratings drop going into the new Monday Night War. The WILL NOT take over Monday night with numbers like that. Do you think those numbers are a sign that wrestling fans in general are not really excited to see Hogan in the ring again?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Impact ratings fall   Impact ratings fall Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Oh definitely, I think it more has to do with the fact that they have had two poor shows leading into the Monday Night Wars. I think it is time for them to pull there fingers outta there ass to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Impact ratings fall   Impact ratings fall Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:50 pm

If TNA tanks this Monday Night thing, they will never live it down and they will never get back any cred with the wrestling fans. TNA is going all in, very quickly and they must be successful.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Impact ratings fall   Impact ratings fall Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:54 pm

TNA WILL Tank this monday, They already know that. You cannot expect them to get close on the first night. It takes month to establish a strong reputation. Give them at least 4 months, if nothing occurs and they are going worse then they will not live that down.

WCW were going all in for years until they topped WWF
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Impact ratings fall   Impact ratings fall Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Sykesy wrote:
TNA WILL Tank this monday, They already know that. You cannot expect them to get close on the first night. It takes month to establish a strong reputation. Give them at least 4 months, if nothing occurs and they are going worse then they will not live that down.

I don't expect them to get anywhere close to WWE's ratings, but Spike has said that they are happy with 1.2-1.5 ratings share. If they don't hit that number within a couple of weeks, they fail.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Impact ratings fall   Impact ratings fall Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

I don't expect them to get anywhere close to WWE's ratings, but Spike has said that they are happy with 1.2-1.5 ratings share. If they don't hit that number within a couple of weeks, they fail.

To be honest, 1.2 - 1.5 within two months needs to be reached. or yes ... they fail.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Impact ratings fall   Impact ratings fall Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:20 am

The open challange will bring people to watch TNA to see what the hoopla is. The problem is that the wrestling in TNA sucks big time. Great stories but once they get in the ring the show stalls. And like i said b4 moving there so close to WM is the dumbest idea ever. Especially since TNA needs to start off strong and so far the match ups aren't worth watching. But I'll record it anyway just because.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Impact ratings fall   Impact ratings fall Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:15 pm

I Agree they do have some pretty solid stories right now but the actual wrestling is sloppy and they don't seem to have much communication in the ring..Hopefully they will improve and soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impact ratings fall   Impact ratings fall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impact ratings fall
Page 1 of 1