chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fact or Fiction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Fact or Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Fact or Fiction   Fact or Fiction Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:49 am

I put this in this section because it can be about anything wrestling wise basically but if you all believe it should go in the games section then I am all for it. all you do is post a question and the next poster will claim if it is a fact of fiction for example

Santino should have been released instead of The Hurricane. Then the next person would reply either say

Fact: Santino is doing nothing at all at the moment why keep him around. or Fiction.

Fiction: Santino is comedy gold why would you want him to be released.

I hope you understand what I am getting at (Please tell me there is not this section in the games area already)

Anyway. Fact or Fiction: Chris Jericho will at least hold another championship belt this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Fact or Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction   Fact or Fiction Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:58 pm

I think it's in the right section since it mostly states our opinions one certain topics so it should be staying there.

But to answer your question:

Fact. Chris Jericho is extremely valuable to the company, especially with the upcoming absences of Shawn Michaels, Triple H and The Undertaker after Wrestlemania. Jericho will be the #1 heel in the company on March 29th. Regardless of how will end the World Heavyweight Championship, he'll still be in the main event picture.

Fact or Fiction: Chavo Guerrero should be featured prominently on RAW rather than being comedic material
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Fact or Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction   Fact or Fiction Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:36 am

Face. Chavo should be featured prominently on Raw rather than being comedic material. Three simple reasons why, he has in-ring talent, can work the stick and can be a credible IC/US champion with the right build up. He was a decent ECW champ up until Kane destroyed him. Also Hornswoggle won't be main eventing any PPV, so why is he being pushed?

Fact or Fiction: Byan Danielson will be in the WWE main event sometime in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Eat-Those-Ruffles
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Eat-Those-Ruffles

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Fact or Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction   Fact or Fiction Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:54 am

Fiction: I sincerely think WWE will not push Brayan until his ROH persona has vanished...Kinda like what they did with R-Truth. Unless you mean that main eventing NXT counts...Cos I don't think it does. I do believe that Danielson will Be the main story-line of NXT followed by Cm Punk and his Munchkin

Fact Or Fiction: John Morrison Will Become WWE/World Heavyweight Champion in 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Fact or Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction   Fact or Fiction Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Fact: Although Morrison is currently only fighting for the tag titles, I do see a big future for him.. and he has had a rather large push to get him to where he is now, so it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't become WWE/WH Champ within the next two years.

Fact or Fiction: Undertaker will eventually lose at Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Eat-Those-Ruffles
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Eat-Those-Ruffles

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Fact or Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction   Fact or Fiction Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:57 am

Fact: Though I know that taking his streak away from him will definitely be a a kick to the gut for him, it would work as an awesome push for whoever beats him. Undertaker is also a pretty reasonable guy and loves o give guys pushes. I seriously think that before Taker leaves, he will lose his streak. I predict a 18:1 Meaning He will lose in 2012.

Fact Or Fiction:Triple H will get another WWE/WH title run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fact or Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact or Fiction   Fact or Fiction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fact or Fiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: Wrestling World :: Other Wrestling-
Jump to: