chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrestlemania Blunder

Go down 
5 posters

Should all titles be on the line at Wrestlemania
Yes
Wrestlemania Blunder Vote_lcap17%Wrestlemania Blunder Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
No
Wrestlemania Blunder Vote_lcap83%Wrestlemania Blunder Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Wrestlemania Blunder Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlemania Blunder   Wrestlemania Blunder Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:36 am

One of the biggest problems I've had with WM is that all the titles are not automatically on the line. This is the Mecca of sports entertainment. How can a champion not defend his title at WM. Just want to know if others think that all belts should be on the line at WM
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Blunder   Wrestlemania Blunder Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:45 am

No. That's what Night of Champions is for. And quite frankly, something like Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, despite having no titles on the line is obviously far more meaningful than something involving Michelle McCool or something. That's the worst possible example I could give but still, some title matches would just take up air-time and wouldn't really be Mania caliber matches. And since there is like 8 titles, it wouldn't leave much room for anything else anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Blunder   Wrestlemania Blunder Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:22 pm

That-Damn-Good wrote:
No. That's what Night of Champions is for. And quite frankly, something like Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, despite having no titles on the line is obviously far more meaningful than something involving Michelle McCool or something. That's the worst possible example I could give but still, some title matches would just take up air-time and wouldn't really be Mania caliber matches. And since there is like 8 titles, it wouldn't leave much room for anything else anyway.

That pretty much summed it up.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Blunder   Wrestlemania Blunder Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:15 pm

I say both Heavywieght titles must be on the line, either the US or IC title, and either Woman's or Diva's title.
Back to top Go down
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Blunder   Wrestlemania Blunder Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:00 pm

I dunno i agree with BEAST i would like to see them all on the line as well....
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Blunder   Wrestlemania Blunder Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:09 pm

I mean come on this is wrestlemania for crying out loud. How does the IC champion or US champion gets a by. Let alone not even wrestle. Glad they found a way to include Drew in WM but would rather see him with his title on the line.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Blunder   Wrestlemania Blunder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania Blunder
Page 1 of 1