chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What If: The Attitude Era Never Ended?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eat-Those-Ruffles
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Eat-Those-Ruffles

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-03-04

What If: The Attitude Era Never Ended? Empty
PostSubject: What If: The Attitude Era Never Ended?   What If: The Attitude Era Never Ended? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:07 am

Hm? What If the great Attitude Era that even the WWE commentators mention never ended? What if we were still stuck with the kickass humour and the amazing storylines Note, The wrestlers of that era have left but the ideas and the traditions never changed. Meaning Cena never targeted the children, WWE never went PG and bloody bettles were the norm...What if?

I'll add my own opinions later!
Back to top Go down
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

What If: The Attitude Era Never Ended? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If: The Attitude Era Never Ended?   What If: The Attitude Era Never Ended? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Well personally imo the attitude era was the greatest time in wrestling history and i would have lover to see it stick around..
Back to top Go down

What If: The Attitude Era Never Ended?
Page 1 of 1