chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young/CM Punk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Young/CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Young/CM Punk   Young/CM Punk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Darren Young and CM Punk

This is maybe the most exciting pairing to me. Darren Young has shown me nothing in the ring except for his second chance at Otunga. But if you've watched him week after week (only 3 so far). He's becoming a little more aggressive. As if the Str8 edge is rubbing off on him. I want to see Punk convert him. He has already been considering it. Wouldn't it be great to see him next week get his head shaved and convert to Str8 edge?

Once again in ring he sux so far. But I'm more interested in the story line. The story is carrying this guy and i want to see it out. I'm not rooting for him or think he'll be a break out superstar but I'm very interested in the plot.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Young/CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young/CM Punk   Young/CM Punk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Really like the relationship between Young and Punk, really love how Punk (haven't watched the most recent one) doesn't really care about him. As for Young himself, he has never impressed me, not once. So, I don't see anything in Young.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Young/CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young/CM Punk   Young/CM Punk Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:02 am

ya I say the samething but do you see how some characters the plot pulls you despite them not having skills. I mean this guy did have an impressive showing in his second match against Otunga, well impressive compared to his usual. Do you think that it was planned that way based on thier skill lvl
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

Young/CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young/CM Punk   Young/CM Punk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young/CM Punk
Page 1 of 1