chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barrett/Jericho

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Barrett/Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Barrett/Jericho   Barrett/Jericho Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Wade Barrett and Chris Jericho

Its okay so far. I haven't seen anything to hate so far with this guy. He's listening well to Jericho. What stands out about him is his height. He's 6'7 I believe. He hasn't shown anything standout but he hasn't shown us anything to hate either. I can see him in the WWE simply because of his size. His in ring abilities fits him well and his mic skills don't sux. He's average. I like him so far.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Barrett/Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrett/Jericho   Barrett/Jericho Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:57 pm

One my of my personal favorites. I like his character and I've enjoyed his offense from what I've seen of him. I'm hoping he makes it on screen, by winning. While I'd rather see Justin Gabriel win second place, it's pretty unlikely so I'll go with him for second place.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Barrett/Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrett/Jericho   Barrett/Jericho Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:06 pm

He's going no matter what the ending of this show is. Regal is going to make sure of it. imagine him and Ezikiel Jackson Unified tag team champions with Regal as manager. Long reign
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

Barrett/Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrett/Jericho   Barrett/Jericho Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barrett/Jericho
Page 1 of 1