chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured Empty
PostSubject: Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured   Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Source: Gerweck.net

Richie Steamboat, son of the Dragon, in developmental tore his PCL which will likely require surgery and sideline him for several months.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured   Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:01 pm

Cool?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured   Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:19 pm

How is this cool?

The guy is injured. Nobody finds your posts amusing so post properly or don't post. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured   Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Lighten up Francis. Affy probably just hasn't ever heard of this guy and therefore doesn't care. That's pretty much how it is with me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured   Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:24 am

It's David ... Not Francis xP

But yeah, probably right. I just didn't appreciate the "Cool" comment because to me it showed a lack of respect.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured   Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:42 am

PCL is not as bad as an ACL, so he should be back in a few weeks. Brock Lesner wrestled Big Show with a torn PCL.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured   Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Yeah, but that might depend on the severity of the tear. To my knowledge, Brock Lesnar's PCL tear didn't require surgery but it's specified that Richie Steamboat's will need it.

And didn't Melina just tore her PCL a couple of months ago, thus the reason why she had to forfeit her Divas Championship?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured   Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:22 am

^^I thought hers was an ACL as well, but I could be totally wrong. Brock had to take about a month away from wrestling, but he didn't have surgery. He still did promos and run ins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured   Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ricky Steamboat Jr. Injured
Page 1 of 1