chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NXT results and comments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

NXT results and comments Empty
PostSubject: NXT results and comments   NXT results and comments Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:48 am

Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel defeat Wade Barrett & Skip Sheffield

Good match I liked the match up. Thought it would be a little more fun to watch but it wasn't. It wasn't corney I just had higher expectations. Heath Slater just looks fun. No matter whats going on he looks like he loves it. Kind of makes you want to see him win.

Gabriel looked a little average to me nothing to much

Wade Barret is going to be a star, He just looks to good doing nothing. I like skip he's gettting a raw deal but I think he can make it. Still dumber than a bag a of rocks.

Darren Young & David Otunga Defeat Daniel Bryan & Michael Tarver

Darren was just awful no other way to describe him. Otunga looked a little sloppy, but he did surprize me when he showed a flash of wrestling skills agains Bryan but that could of just been Bryan making him look good. But at the end of the day for that brief moment in the beginning, He kind of show us a little something. Tarver couldn't hide his smile while he's suppose to be in a arguement. His eyes watched what was going on in the ring too much while he was arguing. SMH I think this was designed to show that Bryan would look better against these rookies and he did I admit. But he still should of looked far better with much more experienced. He was the best in the ring without adoubt had that one move that ended int a drop kick that I really liked.

All and all though TNA was better than NXT this week.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: NXT results and comments   NXT results and comments Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:50 am

Honestly, Smackdown is the only show at the moment that is better then Impact, I even think CJ would agree with this.

Impact has been great the past 2 or 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: NXT results and comments   NXT results and comments Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:11 am

Nah! Just the ending of the Jeff and RVD vs Beer Money inc. was kind of exciting to see Jeff and RVD do thier respective signitures and finishers back to back. Beer Money's move set was great I've always been a fan of them.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: NXT results and comments   NXT results and comments Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:24 am

The whole show was good ...
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: NXT results and comments   NXT results and comments Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:34 am

Well The Terry fight was corney. He's just too corney looking to me. The Hernandez plot is a good plot but not enough action. And Victory vs the Beautiful people..... comeon. Victoria and this girl should be on the side which is probably whats going to happen after the first blood match. But I'm not interested. It was an okay show as a whole but I'm always pust down by the interviews. Everytime someones about to give a speech on TNA i cringe.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: NXT results and comments   NXT results and comments Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Honestly, Smackdown is the only show at the moment that is better then Impact, I even think CJ would agree with this.

Impact has been great the past 2 or 3 weeks.

Everything is better then Impact Razz Seriously though, SD has the best wrestling of the week, week after week.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: NXT results and comments   NXT results and comments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:59 pm

It actually goes back and forth between Smackdown and Raw. I can't wait until Cena goes to Smackdown that when things are going to heat up on Raw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT results and comments   NXT results and comments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NXT results and comments
Page 1 of 1