chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orllando Jordan's new look

Go down 
+2
Y2J X
Concrete Jesus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Orllando Jordan's new look Empty
PostSubject: Opening segment for 3/29 Impact   Orllando Jordan's new look Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Quote :
Orlando Jordan, who has not appeared on TNA programming since the Feb. 18th edition of iMPACT!, resurfaces this Monday night on iMPACT! with a character "unlike anything you've ever seen before."

The show, which was taped this past Tuesday in Orlando, Fla., saw Jordan lowered into the ring from the arena's rafters wrapped in yellow police tape with the TNA logo. He then crawled through the ring and ultimately walked to a nearby white couch where he sat between a shirtless male and a sexy female. Behind the trio is the tri-colored bisexual pride flag, plus two male symbols and one female symbol. In an Impact Zone first, the segment garnered a "that was creepy" chant.

To add further details, Jordan has changed his hair again and is now wearing makeup. He also comes out barefoot à la "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka

Vince calls TNA "tawdry" and this is what they come up with? If they think this will beat the WWE, they have another thing coming. This confirms that I will not turn to the opening segment of Impact.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Orllando Jordan's new look   Orllando Jordan's new look Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Wow, this makes me not want to watch Impact, ever. Like how Hornswoggle makes me never want to watch Raw again. I mean come one, what the hell is with this? Do they actually think people are going to care about this or Jordan for that matter I don't know, TNA seriously confuses me sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Orllando Jordan's new look   Orllando Jordan's new look Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:52 pm

I can't wait for a TNA fan to tell me this is better then watching Raw or any other show for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Orllando Jordan's new look   Orllando Jordan's new look Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Even WCW's dieing days was better than this. Even though they both sucked. Anyone noticing a trend?
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Orllando Jordan's new look   Orllando Jordan's new look Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:28 pm

I don't think we can blame Russo for this, I think this one is on Hogan.

He wanted the inmates to run the Asylum, and now the inmates are running the Asylum. If anyone questions this was Jordan's idea they are nuts.

TNA is going to go under even quicker now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Orllando Jordan's new look   Orllando Jordan's new look Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:37 pm

I don't know WCW's dying days, Run by Bischoff, Nash, Hall, Hogan, XPac, and Russo. TNA know, Run by Bischoff, Nash, Hall, Hogan, XPac, and Russo.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Orllando Jordan's new look   Orllando Jordan's new look Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Syekys posted something stating that TNA is already having fincial problems. WCW had such terrible fincial problems, Vince able to buy WCW at a very low price. TNA is following in the footsteps on WCW, period.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Orllando Jordan's new look   Orllando Jordan's new look Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Orllando Jordan's new look   Orllando Jordan's new look Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:53 pm

FUCKING AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Orllando Jordan's new look   Orllando Jordan's new look Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Goldust was a really effective mid-card heel in the 90s, playing off audience homophobia to gain heat, and engaging in some good feuds with the likes of Scott Hall and Triple H. Perhaps Orlando Jordan can do the same in TNA. I think the gimmick gives him more potential than generic pro wrestler would. He tried that in WWE, it was tedious and went nowhere. It'll probably bomb but hey, at least he's trying something different to try and get over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orllando Jordan's new look   Orllando Jordan's new look Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orllando Jordan's new look
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: Wrestling World :: TNA :: *Spoilers*-
Jump to: