chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Send off for HBK on Raw tonight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Send off for HBK on Raw tonight Empty
PostSubject: Send off for HBK on Raw tonight   Send off for HBK on Raw tonight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Quote :
WWE.com posted the following in a preview for RAW Tonight.

Goodbye HBK
Despite an incredible showstopping effort from Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker prevailed in their match, maintaining his streak and putting an end to the career of the man known as Mr. WrestleMania.

It is possible that they could have a special send off for Shawn Michael's tonight much like they did for Ric Flair however it could just mean a look back at their WrestleMania 26 match. More details will no doubt emerge soon.

If last night was infact HBK's retirement match, then he should get the biggest send off in WWE history tonight.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Send off for HBK on Raw tonight   Send off for HBK on Raw tonight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Thus end the best wrestler in the worlds career. I'm not gay, but Shawn I love you.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Send off for HBK on Raw tonight   Send off for HBK on Raw tonight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Think about this, HBK was only a World Champion 4 times. That means that he has stole the show without a World Title on the line. Year after year, he has had one of, if not the best match on the WM card. Think of his 7 Mania matches since his 02 comeback. HBK vs. Y2J, outstanding. Triple H vs. Benito vs. HBK, outstanding. HBK vs. Angle, outstanding. HBK gives Vince an ass kickin, outstanding. HBK vs. Cena, outstanding, HBK vs. Flair, outstanding. HBK vs. Taker, outstanding. HBK vs. Taker 2, outstanding. There isn't much else to say about HBK except, he is the greatest the WWE has ever seen, period. No one leaves wrestling for good, and I know he will make some apperances once in a while, but I will miss him.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Send off for HBK on Raw tonight   Send off for HBK on Raw tonight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:32 pm

HBK doesnt need a title to be the best. I feel like a loser, but I'm going to cry at someone pretty much leaving a soap opera. The sad thing is, when I was 5 I vowed I'd never ever watch a soap opera.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Send off for HBK on Raw tonight   Send off for HBK on Raw tonight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:34 pm

When we watch wrestling, we form an emotional bond with them. Don't be afaid, let it out. I am sure there will not be a dry eye in the building.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Send off for HBK on Raw tonight   Send off for HBK on Raw tonight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:07 am

I've recorded Raw and I'll be watching it in a bit. I'll probably cry, came really close to it when Shawn was walking down the ramp and talking to the fans. From what I understand, it isn't at all a Ric Flair like send off. Which is alright, I guess but personally I feel Shawn is the only one who deserves that kind of send off, bar Flair. Oh well, see you next year at the Hall of Fame, Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Send off for HBK on Raw tonight   Send off for HBK on Raw tonight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:10 am

It is not as big of a show, but I think that is how Shawn wanted it.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Send off for HBK on Raw tonight   Send off for HBK on Raw tonight Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:42 am

Well on the send off of HBK at least it was one of the most interesting Raws in a while from start to finish. I'll miss you HBK.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send off for HBK on Raw tonight   Send off for HBK on Raw tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Send off for HBK on Raw tonight
Page 1 of 1