chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Raw guest host revealed

Go down 
+2
Master Of Destruction
Concrete Jesus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Another Raw guest host revealed Empty
PostSubject: Another Raw guest host revealed   Another Raw guest host revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Kenny Williams (Wrestling-Radio.com)

Wrestling-Radio.com has learned that there is a strong possibility that reality TV star Tila Tequila may be in line to guest host an episode of Monday Night RAW in May. During a radio interview this morning in California, she had the following to say when she was asked if anything was coming up that people should look forward to:

"I think we're finalizing me hosting RAW the last week in May. I don't watch much wrestling, but I like muscular guys in tights."

What the Fuck?!!??!?!?!!?
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Raw guest host revealed   Another Raw guest host revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Speaking of Guest Hosts, part of a fucked dream I had last night was that Taylor Lautner was gonna host RAW. What the Fuck?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Another Raw guest host revealed   Another Raw guest host revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:46 pm

^^At least he is famous. Who the fuck wants to see Tila Tequlia do anything...except have lesbian sex.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Another Raw guest host revealed   Another Raw guest host revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:48 pm

I don't wanna even see that ...
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Raw guest host revealed   Another Raw guest host revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
^^At least he is famous. Who the fuck wants to see Tila Tequlia do anything...except have lesbian sex.

I second that.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Raw guest host revealed   Another Raw guest host revealed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:03 am

I've never even heard of her before. I'm definitely not watching this after reading her quote.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Another Raw guest host revealed   Another Raw guest host revealed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:07 am

She has some lame ass show on VH1. Why the fuck would WWE want her on anyway? There are getting desperate with the guest host shit and it is time to knock it off.
Back to top Go down
/wooo/
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
/wooo/

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Raw guest host revealed   Another Raw guest host revealed Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:34 pm

ayatollahofrocknrolla wrote:
Speaking of Guest Hosts, part of a fucked dream I had last night was that Taylor Lautner was gonna host RAW. What the Fuck?

Taylor Lautner as guest general manager? Books himself in a match? Gets his ass beat? Yes, please!
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Another Raw guest host revealed   Another Raw guest host revealed Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:52 pm

^Hell yeah, I wanna see Taylor host... but not to get his ass kicked. I don't see that happening though.

And I don't even know who she is...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Raw guest host revealed   Another Raw guest host revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Raw guest host revealed
Page 1 of 1