chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10 Empty
PostSubject: TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10   TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:07 am

-- Former NWA World Women's Champion and Former TNA Women's Knockout Champion Awesome Kong is booked for several independent dates in Australia this summer under the name "Amazing Kong." With those bookings in place, it seems unlikely that Kong would be able to join WWE until after the summer.

-- Former TNA Knockout Tag Team Champion Sarita is currently in the midst of a wrestling tour of Japan as she worked Fuka's retirement show at Korakuen Hall on Sunday and will be working a show this Saturday at Shin-Kiba 1st Ring.

-- Former TNA Women's Knockout Champion ODB told fans at a POWW Wrestling event held over the weekend that the reason she hasn't been seen in TNA the past few weeks is due to a ruptured breast implant. According to reports, she had been working through the injury in order to hold off surgery following the Genesis pay-per-view back in January. She has since recovered as she worked the independent event, so her prolonged absence appears to now be a case of creative having nothing for her at this time.

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10   TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:58 pm

Anyway, from what I've read, Kong had a no-compete clause in her TNA contract preventing her from signing with WWE for 90 days (hmm....where have I seen that before?) so I'm not really surprised about that newsbit.

With that said, I'd love to see Kong totally destroy Lay-Cool and Vickie Guerrero. I'd take such a perverse thrill looking at it.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10   TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:11 am

Well just so ya know, Awesome Kong is welcome back to TNA @ anytime, but I think that she's doing the smart thing by competing in the Indies, but as for the WWE, I don't know, she'll probably end up a jobber or end up being a victum like Kazarian, Kid Kash and Chris Harris, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10   TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:15 am

What are you on for gods sake.

Kid Kash got a Cruiserweight Championship reign, And a steady tag team with Jamie Noble.

Chris Harris was useless, WWE could not do shit with him. That was his wrong doing not WWE.

Lastly, WWE do not want Kong. That is not their Image.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10   TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:20 am

Sykesy wrote:
What are you on for gods sake.

Kid Kash got a Cruiserweight Championship reign, And a steady tag team with Jamie Noble.

Chris Harris was useless, WWE could not do shit with him. That was his wrong doing not WWE.

Lastly, WWE do not want Kong. That is not their Image.

I'm on nothing Sykesy, just stating my opinion, but Kid Kash got fired from the WWE b/c of his backstage attitude and plus, I didn't like his Tag Team w/Jamie Noble

and plus, his CW Title Reign was just a way to get Gregory Helms on SD! since he was a jobber on RAW

The New Pitbulls was just a ripoff of The Original Pitbulls
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10   TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:21 am

Kid Kash did get fired for his attitude, Have you met the guy? I have and he is a dick. One of the biggest in the Industry and it is quite common knowledge.

so I do not see how he become a victim or a jobber with WWE ...
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10   TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:27 am

Let me say to ya:

I was NEVER a fan of Kid Kash in TNA or the WWE and as for him being a you know what, that doesn't surprise me one bit.

and plus, he isn't a well liked person

and also, I read that TNA was happy that Chris Harris got fired from the WWE and plus, Chris Harris left TNA on bad terms and I also read that he wanted James Storm to leave TNA and join the WWE so that they can reform America's Most Wanted, but Storm said no and so, he renewed his contract w/TNA and he teamed up w/Robert Roode to form Beer Money, Inc. which I thought is was better than AMW, IMO

Now getting back to Kid Kash, he got fired from TNA the same reason why he got fired from the WWE which was his backstage attitude.

Now as for ODB, I got to say that was pretty funny about what happend to her, especially since I'm not a big fan of The ODB
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10   TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:55 am

EdgeHead wrote:
Anyway, from what I've read, Kong had a no-compete clause in her TNA contract preventing her from signing with WWE for 90 days (hmm....where have I seen that before?) so I'm not really surprised about that newsbit.

With that said, I'd love to see Kong totally destroy Lay-Cool and Vickie Guerrero. I'd take such a perverse thrill looking at it.

Actually, I would like to see Lay-Cool and Vikki use Kong to take out Pheonix, but I will be totally surprised if she is ever in the WWE. Kong doesn't have the look of a Diva, so don't hold your breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10   TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNA Knockout News for 4/2/10
Page 1 of 1