chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player

Go down 
+2
Bek
Sykesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player Empty
PostSubject: WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player   WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:11 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Australia's The Daily Telegraph reports that National Rugby League star Fuifui Moimoi is getting interest from WWE. The story notes that WWE International Operations exec Andrew Whitaker saw Moimoi in a magazine and was impressed with his size. Moimoi is 6 foot, 237 lbs. and is of Tongan and New Zealand decent. The Telegraph noted that WWE is looking to sign a talent from Australia.
Back to top Go down
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bek

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player   WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:07 am

I guess he would fit being a wrestler, being the total thug that he is.
Don't like him, at all. The fact he plays for Parramatta doesn't help his cause either, lol
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player   WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:45 am

Fuifui Moimoi?
Is this a character out of a childrens book?
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player   WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:21 pm

Would probably get released 2 weeks later for shitting in a hallway. Will probably only make sense to Australians but I'm just throwing that out there.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player   WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:15 pm

That-Damn-Good wrote:
Would probably get released 2 weeks later for shitting in a hallway. Will probably only make sense to Australians but I'm just throwing that out there.

That was Nate Miles but funny shit.

Or for having group sex with a chick 20 on one.

Or for getting caught with Cocaine

Or for punching some chick

... NRL players are fucking rebels.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player   WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:17 pm

I don't pay enough attention to know who's who but they all have their moments. This guy will probably glass one of the divas or something.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player   WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:01 pm

So...they're going to sign him...because he's big? Do I really need to count out all the failures WWE signed for their size alone?
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player   WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:05 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
So...they're going to sign him...because he's big? Do I really need to count out all the failures WWE signed for their size alone?

That Giant dude who wore the body suit and Khali still makes me shudder.

This guy is an actual athelete though, and he's not that kind of big. He's actually about Cena's size.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player   WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Well someone like Cor Von was an actual athlete I think...man how I hated him...
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player   WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:15 pm

Cor Von was a wrestler in TNA. Razz And yeah he was pretty bland.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player   WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Marcus Cor Von was great, The Pounce was the shit.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player   WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Sykesy wrote:
The Pounce was the shit.
There you go.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player   WWE Interested in Australian Based Rugby League Player Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:15 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
The Pounce was the shit.
There you go.

The pounce was badass dude.